10% or 20% every day is it possible? or is it utopian in advance? - page 17

SergSV:
for those who do not know how to count an example, a deposit of 1000 cu.e. lot 0.1, take 2.5 on average per day, let's even 3 because 2.5 as it is not appropriate, so we have 3 quid a day, 20 trading days 60 cu.e. = 6% of 1000 cu, then the next month is the same only lot by 6% more, and so on. So who has problems with mathematics? Many chasing after millions without realizing that the compound interest will make you a millionaire with 1000 cu in 21 months. Lest there be an argument that 3 pips every day is unrealistic, set a target of 60p a month and that's it.
The last statement about 21 months is wrong though. A 3.4x increase is just that. 6% a month is not a target in my opinion.

OnGoing:
The last statement about 21 months is wrong though. An increase of 3.4 times is just that. 6% per month is not the target I think.
at 400p a month that is 20p a day, if at 6% it will take a long time, and what to do further having taken 3 points in half an hour ))

Here 1% a day is more than realistic. It's enough to start with 50 quid and a 0.01 microlot, with only 5 pips a day. Tell me someone, is that exorbitant? Pips once a day and go about your business) But no, it's greed that kills everyone.

OnGoing:
Here 1% a day is more than realistic. It's enough to start with 50 quid and a 0.01 microlot, with only 5 pips a day. Tell me someone, is that exorbitant? But no, greed ruins everything.
I don't know, but I don't see such phenomena among monitors.

paukas:
I don't know, but I don't see any such phenomena among the monitors.
And because of "well-wishers" like you no one will show you the monitoring, what is the point? )

SergSV:
The other half are getting richer, and the other half are getting richer. )

That's the kind of shit I am.

If you brag, show me what.

Without monitoring, 99% of traders here are profitable, taking 20 pips every day. One half is already richer than Soros, the other half is getting closer.

Which half are you from? :))

paukas:

That's the kind of shit I am.

If you're bragging, show me what you got.

Without monitoring, 99% of traders here are profitable, taking 20 pips every day. One half is already richer than Soros, the other half is getting closer.

Which half are you? :))

I'm the half that thinks realistically and understands the goals, not the half that sits back and waits for something.

paukas:

What kind of funny pictures have you put up here? You tell us directly what kind of inductor, where you enter, where you exit, and where you stop.

But any fool can draw it that way.

I totally agree. I agree. My friend just doesn't understand that such pictures don't prove anything. The only way to prove the success of a strategy is to use a real account for a period of at least six months.

paukas:
I don't know, but I don't see any such phenomenon among the monitors.

today's trade wanted to stop at 80 and got to 120 - friday. how untrustworthy you are

Tantrik:

today's trade wanted to stop at 80 and got to 120 - friday. how untrustworthy you are

He's not suspicious, he just thinks if he can't do it, no one else can either.