The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 42

TheXpert:

There are nuances -- you can't insert an external url for an image, it must be inserted through the image insertion, then clouded in a link. Ie the picture will not be updated, it is static (

You owe me a beer ;)

Thank you very much! It's clear now. Pity it loses the very zest of this invention - dynamic picture updating.

Always good company!

Vizard:

That's right - in a year and we'll see the pictures... why look at them every day...
although it's the mechanism itself that's interesting...

-----------------------

but in the end it all comes down to something simple...
let's say (roughly, the top of the hierarchy) if x=1 then... if x=-1 then this...
what does x use?...what do you look at when choosing a solution...the main one...

here ;) and here we remember the oscilloscope example (a few pages ago)

avtomat:

Thank you very much! It's clear now. Pity it loses the very highlight of this invention - dynamic picture updating.

Ha! Now the picture will update. Now I've worked my beer off :) . Bazan? Much obliged, great stuff.

TheXpert:

Ha! Now the picture will be updated. Now I've worked my beer off :) . Bazan? Much obliged, great stuff.

+100 Picture update!

Third point

Determine the relative yield relative to the beginning of the month. Plot the point on the graph.

Happy New Year !!!

Why does the monitoring show 0% drawdown? If funds from $150 were reduced to $100.

sever31:

Why does the monitoring show 0% drawdown? If funds from $150 were reduced to $100.

December 20 almost lost :))) (although almost does not count) Happy New Year!

Tantrik:
December 20 almost blew it :))) (although almost doesn't count) Happy New Year !

.... you're such a masochist... you're going to bile .... Go drink some vodka ;)))

Happy New Year !!!

What's wrong with that, bro? It's a bit of a slump, brother, if you're out.

you have your measurements -- I have my measurements ---- we have different measurements ;)))))))))
Reason: