The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 548

Алексей Тарабанов #:

What horizon? This is the 555th time you've been given the Grail, and you're against it. Well, aren't you morons?

Of course they're morons. But they're also resentful morons. They once resented me for pointing out their worthlessness. And they've been nursing that grudge for a long time, cherishing and nurturing it. And they bide their time to pour out their resentment in a slurry, to make it stink more fiercely. Limited people whose thoughts are focused on the grievances they have received over a long period of time from various people, including me.

If there is always dirt around you maybe it's not about the people around you?

Олег avtomat #:

Of course they are morons. But they're also resentful morons. They have long been resentful of me for pointing out their worthlessness. And they've been nursing that grudge for a long time, cherishing and nurturing it. And they are waiting for an opportunity to pour out their resentment in a slurry, to make it stink better. Limited people, all thoughts of which are focused on grievances they have received over a long period of time from different people, including me.

There's already a bit of praise for self-criticism, but I'll wait for the trade).

Andrei Trukhanovich #:
If there's always dirt around you, maybe it's not about the people around you.

You are a lump of dirt, one of many lumps.

Whatever you call me, it won't make your tractor go any better.)

You're meat, you'll always be meat.

Oleg, well, how can you be offended if you carry such unattainable goals for the certainty of already tonight and tomorrow's chairs.

You will always be at the forefront of your mind. Who else can create such odious prospects in the trade? We need you to keep our spirits up and strive to reach the first 1,000,000.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You can already give a little praise for self-criticism, but I'll wait for the trade).

Where do you see self-criticism here...? It's not self-criticism, it's a statement of fact.

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

Whatever you call me, it won't make your tractor go any better.)

you're meat, you'll always be meat.

Fool, do you really think I'm tying you and the tractor together?

Well, you can't not fart to make it stink. There's a confirmation of what I said.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Oleg, well, how can you be offended if you carry such unattainable goals for the confidence of already tonight and tomorrow's chairs.

You will always be at the forefront of your mind. Who else can create such odious prospects in the trade? We need you to keep our spirits up and strive to reach the first 1,000,000.

I remember you even charging water ;)))))))))

Олег avtomat #:

I remember you even charged water ;)))))))))

Not just water, but dark matter as well. Watch out for my actions in the new financial year. I will make your dreams come true on my deposit.))