The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 497

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, spacey.

That's the trick, it's not scary.

Well, it's not "scary," it's "empty." It's going to be empty after it's gone. In the wallet.)

Доктор:

Explain your point. What did you mean by that?

The law of large numbers.
Chebyshev's inequality.
Three sigma rule.
Et cetera.
With all of these, you can make money safely on SB.
To put it simply:
SB always has two opposing equal forces. Because of this in simple terms it will always be a flat. It is very easy to make money on it.
But the word "equal" is crucial.
And no one will ever give a Nobel Prize for it.
In the past. I even showed you the files with market simulations based on SB, bars, gaps, impulses, etc. Everything was similar to the market. Now I just really don't want to waste time to show and explain everything again. But if you want a detailed explanation, it would be easier for me to admit that you are right than to do it all over again.

Доктор:

Well, it's not about "scary", it's about "empty". It's going to be empty after it's drained. In the wallet ).

I don't write plumers, it's been a long time

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Law of large numbers.
Chebyshev's inequality.
Three sigma rule.
Etc.
With all of this, you can make money safely on SB.
To put it simply:
SB always has two opposing equal forces. Because of this in simple terms it will always be a flat. It is very easy to make money on this.
But "equal" is the defining word here.

I see. You have alternative mathematics. Regular math says you can't.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
The law of large numbers.
Chebyshev's inequality.
Three sigma rule.
Etc.
With all of this, you can make money safely on SB.
To put it simply:
SB always has two opposing equal forces. Because of this in simple terms it will always be a flat. It is very easy to make money on this.
But the word "equal" is defining here.
And no one will ever give a Nobel Prize for it.

If we are looking at it from the point of view of "at least one hint at a profitable strategy", then "YES".

And if we look at profitability, the figure is not high.

---

Here's the spread you wrote above for example.

Yes, I found such a miracle yada yada yada grail too.

There is a screenshot on the forum.

But when you turn on the spread, you are already a sinker.

Доктор:

I see. You have alternative maths. Conventional says you can't.

No, it's... it's very simple and classic. I just don't deal in formulas, I deal in the essence of things. And it's always very simple. Principles are always simple otherwise they wouldn't work.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I haven't written a plum for a long time.

So you have seen the grail of which the famous character so fervently dreams.) He selflessly raves about 30% per month. This is 50% a day.

Доктор:

So you have seen the grail of which the famous character so fervently dreams.) He selflessly raves about 30% per month. This is 50% a day.

30% a month...........

i would have stopped writing software long ago with such a goal in mind.

my only goal is not % per day, but to win.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
No, it's... it's very simple and classic. It's just that I don't deal in formulas, I deal in the essence of things. And it's always very simple. Principles are always simple or they wouldn't work.

You are the envy of the world. But I have to go to the mathematician, and she is a strict lady, she does not allow any liberties. If she says you can't do it, you can't do it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

30% per month...........

i would have stopped writing progs with such a goal a long time ago.

the only goal is not % per day but to win

Oh, what a mess we've made )). Tomorrow he will read about 50% a day and that's it... You may lose a man that way. I mean he will leave big trading.

Reason: