The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 399

day no. 5. tuesday.

Caught in the familiar trap again.

The next approach to the gear is in March.

In the meantime, a test run on other grounds.

Олег avtomat:

In the meantime, it's a test run at other sites.

Automatische, you son of a bitch, what the hell shells?!

Would you rather help to theorize and justify the measure of "memory" in the market, how to fish out non-random, deterministic movements?

Have you ever worked with ACF, entropy, Hurst coefficient? Are there any studies or references on the subject?

Олег avtomat:

In the meantime, a test run on other sites.

And I told you not to get distracted, or the tractor would stall, and it even broke which one. I wasn't worried for nothing.

Alexander_K:

1) Automatische, for fuck's sake, what shells?!

2) Would you rather theorise and justify a measure of "memory" in the market, how to fish out non-random, deterministic movements?

3) Have you ever worked with ACF, entropy, Hurst coefficient? Any studies, or references on the subject?

1) The shell -- for me the main one, and for someone else the unacceptable one.

2) You first philosophise, as applied to the market, what is memory, what is random, what is non-random, what is noise, what is deterministic motion. Until there is certainty with these fundamental concepts, there will be no rigorous theoretical justification.

3) These beasts (and not just these). It's been a long time coming. I don't see any point in going back to them. But after all, it depends on the task formulation. Probably, for your tasks they will be applicable.

Олег avtomat:

3) These animals (and not just these). It's been a long time coming. I don't see the point in going back to them. But after all, it depends on the task formulation. Perhaps for your tasks they will be applicable.

I agree with you by 100%.

It won't work in the market, because you have to choose a date and time when the calculation starts, or to saw the whole task into segments and apply to them more or less suitable polynomials of different orders.

I wonder - what are the considerations for doing this?

But, as far as I know, that's what neurons are designed for, not to be tortured in the MO branch

;)

------

However, all this is done without NS, literally in two or three lines of code.

The calculation should not be tied to the moment when the calculation starts, and the result should be the same, also with a test shift of that moment.

And no redrawing, regardless of the start of the calculation.

And no lags.

And taking into account the memory

I do not use neural networks.

Neural networks are not suitable for my task (at least not with their current ideology).

For other problems, they may be applicable. It is the formulation of the problem that matters - it depends on it, whether neural network's response can be considered as a solution to the problem.

time to change the name)

it's time to change the name

To help the inquisitive.

To close the gaps in education.

DSP.

Digital signal processing. Lecture course

http://files.lib.sfu-kras.ru/ebibl/umkd/50/u_lectures.pdf

Reason: