The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 318

Олег avtomat:

In the background of the 'news':

Not only are schools here cancelling all homework, but also all ... subjects.

Source: forany.xyz

So why do you read the "news"? They lie to you with terrible force.

01.04.2018. start of the next experiment.

the duration of the experiment -- until 31.12.2018.

starting balance :

Bo = $10

assigned target :

Bk + S(C) = $10,000

Олег avtomat:

01.04.2018. start of the next experiment.

The duration of the experiment -- until 31.12.2018.

starting balance :

Bo = $10

assigned target :

Bk + S(C) = 10000$

The joke hits the eye of the naïveGrailers. But seriously. Seen (on another form) many hundreds of pages of your theoretical market research.

I wonder what conclusion you came to? If it's not too much trouble for you, can you give a brief summary of the aspects of market functioning.

Aleksey Ivanov:

The joke hits the eye of the naïve Grailers. But seriously. Have seen (on another form) many hundreds of pages of your theoretical market research.

I wonder what conclusion you came to? If it's not too much trouble for you, could you give us a brief summary of the aspects of the market's functioning?

Here for some people such "jokes" are like a red rag on a bull ;))))))

And if it's not a joke at all, then .

in brief:

The market is a controlled dynamic system.

The goal is to detect and follow the control (you can put the word control in quotes, everything is relative).

Олег avtomat:

briefly:

1. The market is a controlled dynamic system.

2. The goal is to detect and follow the control (you can put the word control in quotes, it's all relative).

1. I agree, but there is probably an element here as well (as noise, which needs to be filtered).

2. Also true, and quotes for management are probably no longer required (quotes are supplied by banking software, and bankers are not fools). I think the guiding principle in the pricing of currency pairs is to drain clients' depo as much as possible. Therefore, the rate of price movement (which is supplied by THEIR program)

C= - const*(S_Buy - S_Sell),

where S_Buy is the total amount of all money (lots) opened by all clients on Buy, and S_Sell is the total amount of all money opened by all clients on Sell (const>0).With such a law, a constant stream of money flows to all banks-brokers (which are in collusion), and only in their direction and nowhere else. The formula is the simplest and the result is reliable.

Aleksey Ivanov:

1. Agreed, but there's probably an element here as well (as noise that needs to be filtered out).

2. Also true, and quotes formanagement are probably no longer needed now (quotes are supplied by bank programs, and bankers are not fools). I think the guiding principle in the pricing of currency pairs isto drain clients' depo as much as possible. Therefore, the rate of price movement (which is supplied byTHEIR program)

C= - const*(S_Buy - S_Sell),

where S_Buy is the total amount of all money (lots) opened by all clients on Buy, and S_Sell is the total amount of all money opened by all clients on Sell (const>0).With such a law, a constant stream of money flows to all banks-brokers (which are in collusion), and only in their direction and nowhere else. The formula is the simplest and the result is reliable.

1. The element, as the environment in which the system lives and functions, is necessarily present. Moreover, without the surrounding element, the system cannot exist.

2. We do not have sufficiently comprehensive information to test such a hypothesis, so it will remain a hypothesis which can neither be proven nor disproved.

However, we do have the history of quotes at our disposal, historical data, from which we need to extract knowledge about the current state and current management.

let's give the "joke" a little more visibility ;))

The total distance from 01.04.2018. to 31.12.2018. is 275 days.

If we provide growth rate v=0.025437 (average), i.e. ~3%/day, then "the fairy tale will come true".

;)

Олег avtomat:

The total distance from 01.04.2018. to 31.12.2018. is 275 days.

If we provide growth rate v=0.025437 (average), i.e. ~3%/day, then "the fairy tale will come true".

;)

Do the plans help you to do what you want? I am of the opinion that if you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans).

khorosh:

Do plans help you do what you want to do? I am of the opinion that "if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans".)

I'm not superstitious.