The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 275

paukas:

This is not the same as 200/10. The ratio of profit to drawdown.

There you have it real.

If we are talking about an active signal, it has been "alive" since the end of March, i.e. no "real" profit for the year there yet.

There was an error in the code at the start, which caused the drawdown to be 13%. In fact, it has been operating since April as it should.

PS.

I do not understand the figures, if we are talking about 100% a year, what about 200/10? What is 200?

Contender:

If we are talking about an active signal, it has been "alive" since the end of March, i.e. no "real" profit for the year there yet.

There was an error in the code at start-up, which caused a drop of 13%. In fact, it has been running since April as it should.

PS.

I do not understand the figures, if we are talking about 100% a year, then what about 200/10? What is 200?

100 on 10 is also an unrealistic figure. At the end of the year, if you have 100, the drawdown is around 30-40.

paukas:

100 on 10 is also an unrealistic figure. At the end of the year, if you have 100, the drawdown is around 30-40.

No, the drawdown should not be like that (the drawdown is calculated based on equity relative to the last maximum).

I suggest we don't break our spears but observe the signal.

Trends section

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/918

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/919

Good moves coming up !!!

Ah, I'm in for a ride!!! ;)

And once you've caught a trend, will you be bothered by ticks? ;)

avtomat:

And once you've caught a trend, will you be bothered by ticks? ;)

It's up to each his own. Just like in hockey there are sprinters and there are stayers.

Contender:

It's to each his own. Just like in the laps, there are sprinters and there are stayers.

Yeah, well... As they say, "One dances, the other sings" ;)

avtomat:

Right... As they say, "One dances, the other sings" ;)
I prefer "One dances, the others watch".

_new-rena:
I like it better - "One dances, the others watch."

"Watching" by the third.

Contender:

"Watching" by a third party.

Yes, that's true.

I for one am just watching this thread and wondering when people will realise that it is impossible to predict price behaviour and realise that the current factors influencing price behaviour are not and will not be in the public domain.

Reason: