The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 258

avtomat:

Why ask stupid questions?

Because, for example, most people think using a balance sheet at all is stupid. But you do. That's why it's such a question.

Avals:

Because, for example, most people think using a balance sheet at all is stupid. But you do. That's why it's such a question.

As my mother used to say to me when I was a kid, "If everyone cuts their nose off, you're not going to cut your own nose off". I remember it all my life, and I acted accordingly. Half a century has passed since then.

But see if you feel better...

avtomat:

As my mother used to say to me when I was a kid, "If they all cut off their noses, you won't cut yourself". I'll remember that for the rest of my life, and I acted accordingly. Half a century has passed since then.

You are not consistent) First you write that you use balance like the majority (normality is like the majority). Then, when it's figured out that the majority doesn't use balance, you write that the majority isn't right in this case.

avtomat:

As my mother used to say to me when I was a kid: "If everybody cuts their nose off, you won't cut your own nose off". I remember it all my life, and I acted accordingly. Half a century has passed since then.

But see if you feel better...

I don't want to look into your logs. Go back to your soup ;)

Avals:

No, I don't want to look into your logs. Keep on with your fantasies ;)

.... strange reaction, though... you've been prying... and now you're making up logs as if it's gonna take you a long time to figure it out...

And if you're not "like the rest of us", then "Go back to your fantasies"... That's how it is... You're not a fantasy, are you? No, you're like everyone else.

=================

Well, cheers.

avtomat:

.... strange reaction, though... you're questioning... and now you're making up logs like it takes a long time to figure it out...

And if you're not "like the rest of us", then "Go back to your fantasies"... That's how it is... You're not a fantasy, are you? No, you're like everyone else.

=================

Well, cheers.

If you don't want to communicate in essence, you created a thread to show 5 quid worth of losses - just say so. They'll bother you less.

Avals:

You don't want to communicate in essence, you created a thread just to demonstrate how 5 quid' worth of deposits went down - just say so. They will bother you less.

Empty chit-chat is not the point. And that's what it's all about: the right balance/equity balance.

So you feel better after you pinched me?

avtomat:

That's a lot of empty talk, that's not the point. And that's what it's all about: the right/ wrong balance/equity.

So when you pinched me, did that make you feel better?

I didn't want to pinch you, but to provoke you into finally writing something of the essence of trading. How many pages and nothing about the system. Only water and teanig)))

Equity aficionados, I'll warm your soul ;)

It was about the system in the beginning and afterwards - who reads it... And if someone has read some complexities, which he does not understand, then instead of opening the book, and to understand the subject - they make a fuss, saying that it is my fault that they do not understand, saying that I do not do it right, not "like everyone else" ... etc., etc.

Avals:

Because, for example, most people think that using balance sheets at all is stupid. But you do. That's why it's such a question.

Let me tell you a secret.

Doing "like everyone else" does not mean doing "in the best way" --- and often the opposite.

When you realise this, then you can do something of your own, invent something new. I'll say it again for the umpteenth time: throw off the shackles of being "like everyone else".

Reason: