The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 51

avtomat:

Laziness, elevated to the rank of an absolute...

Absolutely :)

Also key to promotion. In our company, lazy engineers look for other engineers to do their jobs. The manejammer sees that other engineers are working for the lazy ones and appoints them as project managers, heads of departments etc. And the promotion above continues. Eventually the lazy ones become directors and vice presidents. And the hard-working engineers stay in the same position. And if they are asked why they are not promoted, they are politely explained that they have a technical talent, which it would be a sin to waste on a managerial position. Flattered by this praise for their talent, the hard-working engineers continue to fight in the trenches, while their lazy colleagues buy another Mercedes and a house in Hawaii.

gpwr:

Absolutely :)

Also key to promotion. In our company, lazy engineers look for other engineers to do their jobs. The manejammer sees that other engineers work for the lazy ones and appoints them as project managers, heads of departments, etc. And the promotion above continues. Eventually the lazy ones become directors and vice presidents. And the hard-working engineers stay in the same position. And if they are asked why they are not promoted, they are politely explained that they have a technical talent, which it would be a sin to waste on a managerial position. Flattered by this praise for their talent, the hard-working engineers continue to fight in the trenches while their lazy colleagues buy another Mercedes and a house in Hawaii.

Well, well... except they're not engineers at all anymore... And there will be no freebies for such "engineers" here...

The company's adoption of such a policy inevitably leads to degradation.

By the way, a simulation of such degradation, but on a much larger scale of the whole society, was conducted back in the late 80s. The results of the simulation were fully confirmed by all subsequent developments.

zy.

And you have some kind of juvenile measure...

For what purpose? Are you selling or trying to show what your secret system can do? There is not enough data for either to assess the quality of the tractors. The martingale also has an upward curve until it's completely lost. Come on, show us your trades. Then you can see what these tractors are capable of.

Time will tell.

Well, let's wait for Comrade Time.

"You just show me and I won't chicken out, Comrade Time, Comrade Time!" (с)

While waiting for Comrade Time, "would like to hear from the head of the transport department" ;)

gpwr:

... to assess the quality of the tractors. ... We will see what these tractors are capable of.

gpwr:

While we wait for Comrade Time, "I would like to hear the transport department manager" ;) ;) .

You certainly don't need your opinion about the quality of tractors ;)))))

And you're too lazy... ;))

But to understand what tractors are capable of - monitoring is enough.

avtomat:

But to understand what tractors are capable of - monitoring is enough.

Over-seeding is conspicuous.

alexeymosc:

Over-sitting is conspicuous.

Yes, the T500 has that. The fresh T100 should be devoid of this flaw. --- in theory, anyway...

Monitoring tractor T500 still doesn't work... I have contacted technical support several times, but to no avail...
The year 2012 is coming to an end and we need to take some stock of the experiments we've been running.
In two months (45 trading days to be exact) I have increased my initial balance by more than ten times -- from initial 100 to the current 1009 -- the growth is 909%. Profit Factor = 3789.58.

Here tractor T500

Reason: