The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 43

The measure (measure) is one - the greater the profit, the greater the risk. The more beautiful is the balance line, the more probable it is that the StopLoss is simply missing in the TS, which shows the big difference between the balance and equity lines

Nevertheless, congratulations on the New Year and on your profitable Expert Advisor, I hope you will withdraw the profit in time

good luck!

Happy New Year, guys!

You know how it is, and I'm still drinking and walking :)))

IgorM:

The measure (measure) is one - the greater the profit, the greater the risk. The more beautiful the balance line, the more probable it is that the StopLoss is simply missing in the TS, which shows a big divergence between the balance and equity lines

Nevertheless, congratulations on the New Year and on your profitable Expert Advisor, I hope you will withdraw the profit in time

good luck!

I don't use them, and I'm not hiding it ;) But if you think deeper into such a statement of task, you'll understand how much harder it is to do. Good luck!

sever31:

Why does the monitoring show 0% drawdown? If funds from $150 were reduced to $100.

This is a question for the monitoring organizers - this is their algorithm - if you think it is not the right algorithm, tell them how to make it right. For my part, I provide the information as it is, without cuts ;))) Good luck!

avtomat: I, for my part, provide the information as it is, without any cuts ;)))
Yeah, well... no notes of lading... all information about the transactions is withheld...

I also do field trials under heavy real-world combat conditions here http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=41961

December at two different firing ranges was a success. For January/February I'm thinking of getting a tougher spin on it ;))

By the new year, I think something will turn up... after the hangover ;))))))

avtomat:
And it's a question for monitoring organizers - they have such an algorithm - if you think it is not the right algorithm, tell them how to make it right. For my part, I provide the information as it is, without cuts ;))) Good luck!

When I first posted the monitoring, I quickly looked at the data of monitoring - 0% drawdown, 0 losing trades, the increase in % is good + your calculations with unknown to me signs of mathematics ... I thought - here it is, America/Europe.

But now everything has fallen into place. From the category of gods you have stooped to an ordinary researcher, with an ordinary TC.

Good luck with the "digging".

I was talking about research from the start. I'm glad it's all cleared up and in its place.

Gods do not burn pots and pans!

avtomat:

I've actually looked at this thread a few times and didn't understand what kind of trading system we're talking about here. I don't have time to reread the whole thread from the beginning. Can you briefly describe this system or point me to the post where it is described. What currency pair does the tractor use? What is the timeframe? Can you sketch the trades on the price chart?

gpwr:

I've actually looked at this thread several times and didn't understand what kind of trading system we're talking about here. I don't have time to reread the whole thread from the beginning. Can you briefly describe this system or point me to the post where it is described. What currency pair does the tractor use? What is the timeframe? Can you sketch the trades on the price chart?
aren't you freaking out? and here the AUTHAR is giving out prizes to the ugliest - http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=41961
Reason: