[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 439

RekkeR:
Why do the orders in the screenshots always come from new accounts? )))

Because the Tests - and test strategies I conduct on Demo - All trades are copied from the real - The keys to the real - I sent to all who are friends with me here and in life

I repeat - who's been riding me for the euro yen? I'm up to my ears in profits now, fellas.

Before the upswing, the upside is on the upside. That's one theory.)

You're all smarter than me? Pay no attention - make your millions!

Here comes the whole puppeteer....Order assembled, link cut off....

paukas:
The old ones, though...

Tired of spinning 5 million to 89 - I always start again with 5 )

Gunn's problem is that he's very precise - the markup hasn't been touched for a week ) the crowd will be fed with news, hamsters and other nonsense - that's good for me

Mixon777:

You're all smarter than me here, don't mind me - make your millions! Who's stopping you

Doctor, it's been five years since I slept with my wife.
- And how old are you?
- That's age, my dear fellow, age.
- But my neighbour is 75, he says that every day...
- So you say. Who's stopping you?

SJS:

and there was already a foreigner "Farty" with a toeburr... toeburr... - with a chair, ..... If it wasn't for the literate writing, I'd think it was him... but there's a lot of them.

I already wrote about him today )))) Only his illiterate writing reeked of special linguising in places.

SJS:

You people are strange if you are an animal breeder777

You are a good guy with a pure soul, they do what they want with them now.

Did you ever think that the puppeteer may also be sick? Have you diagnosed him? He's trolling you with tehanalysis, waves - mashkes - and you're buying the news like a herd - and other nonsense.

Imagine that this is a monopoly game - and everything is made up so much that it is a beautiful circus - for you and your money -

Ah - yes - there are no accidents - if you knew everything would be deliberate and predictable - so read a book - how to get a hamster crowd - with minimum effort -

SJS:

and very (and unlikely of course) 4 years of high school, 2 of which he spent in the hallway... and did not receive an answer to 3 simple questions asked by someone in three languages, English and I did not understand whether it was Spanish or Italian. ... it became clear what kind of foreigner he was, but what the heck, no and no, not good for the absent (()))

At the end of the week I'll increase the score by 2 - and you talk about school kids - there are very few of them here - than on analogous resources

Damn !!! I already feel sorry for the hamster in the picture !!!!

Mixon777:

At the end of the week I'll increase the score by 2 - and you talk about school kids - there are very few of them here - than on similar resources.

Mixon, what broker do you use?

Mixon777:

At the end of the week I'll increase the score by 2 - and you talk about school kids - there are very few of them here - than on similar resources.

I recognize myself when I was 25 ... the same kind of upstart who thought I knew everything)))) TIME has put everything in its place.... You're still trying to get to the CU, huh? Your own... lame... Good luck !!!! )))
Reason: