FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 180

I'm not so sure, the trend is down. We could probably go further down.

And on the EUR, it looks like a trend reversal?

Dimka-novitsek:

I'm not so sure, the trend is flat. We could probably go further down.

And on the EUR, it looks like a trend reversal?

We need to write on what TF, it's not clear...

the news is lousy on europe. In general, the pivot point at 4100

forte928:
I need to write on which TF, it's not clear...

I'm looking at H4

Hello to all the honest company. I have closed all my trades in the south direction on the real, now it is the third day of trades to the north. Intuition says a stronger upside breakout is coming. Let's see... And here is the picture from the demo:

I don't think the dollar will rise after that. A fifth wave awaits it, which will take it to the South:

SEVER11:

Hello to all the honest company. I have closed all my trades in the south direction on the real, now it is the third day of trades to the north. Intuition says a stronger upside breakout is coming. Let's see... And here is the picture from the demo:

I've been watching wmifor for a couple of days now and I've noticed it tends to redraw. I think I should not give long prediction period in settings then data will be more accurate. In general, what are the optimum settings and times for it, if not a secret?

trinitron:
I've been watching the wmifor indicator for a couple of days now and noticed that it tends to redraw. I understand that I should not set a long prediction period in the settings, then the data will be more accurate. What's the optimal settings and timeframes for it, if that's not a secret?
I just set it yesterday and now I'm comparing mine with this one. Yesterday mine clearly showed upwards reversal and this one downwards. I think it's better to ask the author of this indicator about the settings

I understand that there is a classic 5-wave pattern being drawn on the eu?

Now the 4th wave is coming to an end and the 5th wave is coming very soon?

Huh, wave-people?

Bicus:

I understand that there is a classic 5-wave pattern being drawn on the eu?

Now the 4th wave is coming to an end and the 5th wave is coming very soon?

Huh, wave guys?

I'm counting on the major blue for now.

Reason: