[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 331

margaret:

Yes, yes

Maybe I'm a pips guy - I close all my positions with a bullion ;-)

margaret:

Yes, yes

Pathfinder Society at work! :))

margaret:

Yes, yes

Do you like dragons? There's a second leg coming up in a minute...

On the pound the dragon is also on the 15 mins.

The only confusing thing is that the dragon has legs usually with a CCI diverter and the pound has no CCI diverter, only MACD, I am still waiting for it to pass the ridge line test...

The yen is basically open for sale ))))

DragonSL:

Do you like dragons? I'm just finishing up the second leg at the moment...

I love dragons....

P.S. I'm a dragon myself, a fire dragon.

artikul:
The yen is basically open for sale ))))

I disagree...but you can open :)) The red circle is a neutral zone ... better to put pendants around the edges ... but it's better to wait for the candles to close behind these levels ... 1 and 2 are ideal...the middle is a risky bay

margaret:

I love dragons....

P.S. I am a dragon myself, a fire dragon

Yes I remember, I remember, love me, I'm a fiery one too, dragon in the sense...

Handelsblatt: "US regulators have sued JP Morgan and Royal Bank of Scotland for $800 million in damages for selling toxic mortgage-backed securities to cooperative banks. This lawsuit is just the beginning. According to a National Credit Unions Association (NCUA) speaker, lawsuits will be filed against 5-10 Wall Street banks in the coming weeks. The total size of the lawsuits is estimated to be in the billions of dollars.

The case involves mortgage-backed securities that banks sold to a number of cooperative banks during the boom before the financial crisis. When the securities lost value in 2008/2009, the banks which had bought them went bankrupt and were closed down by the NCUA. In the US, the legal wrangling over the impact of the financial crisis seems to be only just beginning. Regulators and attorney generals' offices in different states have started investigations. So far only Goldman Sachs, one of the biggest Wall Street banks, has settled the lawsuit paying 550 million dollars. "

Tantrik:
will not go down at all :))), and if it does, it will not reach the profit - 1.4240. (do not be greedy) (as on the top figure M15^Njterday)

It will go, after 50 pips, the bot will put the order to breakeven, it is not a problem if it does not come

Looking up? Noterday put a good screenshot, but I have the same opinion, which means it is better to look from the outside, what is obvious to all, it will not work

Reason: