[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 232

You can't always hit the bull's-eye.

Well, there you go.

Chinese rating agency says US already in default

Chinese rating agency Dagong believes the US is already in default, according to AFP. "We believe the US is already in default," said Guan Jianzhong, president of Dagong Global Credit Rating Co. Ltd, the only agency in China that deals with sovereign ratings.

Washington is already insolvent on its loans, having allowed the dollar to weaken against other currencies, which has had a negative impact on the financial well-being of creditors, including Chinese creditors, said Guan.

Dagong's logic then suggests that China is putting its creditors in the same position by weakening its own currency to keep pace with the dollar.

By businessinsider.com

sergeyswed:
The US default has been clear for some time now, but if you could find some staggering information on oil, you would be priceless!

Oil futures fell on Monday amid mounting evidence of an economic slowdown, which increases risk aversion, increasing speculators' short positions in crude, deepening the fall in North Sea Brent. As of 09:16 GMT, US oil futures were down 75 cents to $98.54 a barrel.

2011.06.13:50:02 *July crude futures quotations on NYMEX fall below $98 to a low of $97.99

I seem to have been misunderstood. Why am I talking about oil, the situation in the market is not clear..... Today I talked to a major player, but over the phone, and he explained to me a little bit my misunderstanding of what is going on.... The forum seems to dull the sense of what's going on in the market...

So, it turns out that in May it was decided to trade oil not only in dollars but also in euros.... So the oil-eurodollar picture has changed and the most important thing is that no one writes about it... And what Trichet did on Thursday is beyond any analysis whatsoever... But as it was explained to me, Trichet decided to make some big money before he retired. Now we just have to wonder what will happen next....

margaret:
Everyone is thinking of the hamster chief...... And the mess is not healthy in the market is visible....(( Although I'm not experienced yet.... and the experts have fallen silent ))

Evgen157:
Everyone is thinking of the hamster chief...... And the mess is not healthy in the market is visible....(( Although I'm not experienced yet.... and the experts have gone quiet ))
He's in the bath... The sauna will be over in a week.

margaret:

I seem to have been misunderstood. Why am I talking about oil, the situation in the market is not clear..... Today I talked to a major player, but over the phone, and he explained to me a little bit my misunderstanding of what is going on.... The forum seems to dull the sense of what's going on in the market...

So, it turns out that in May it was decided to trade oil not only in dollars but also in euros.... So the oil-eurodollar picture has changed and the most important thing is that no one writes about it anywhere... And what Trichet did on Thursday is beyond any analysis whatsoever... But as it was explained to me, Trichet decided to make some big money before he ret ired. Now we just have to wonder what will happen next....

it's time for him to think about God (all the way back to making money)

Evgen157:
Everyone is thinking of the hamster chief...... And the mess is not healthy in the market is visible....(( Although I'm not experienced yet.... and the experts have gone quiet ))
laptops are cooling.
Reason: