[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 221

I'm frustrated..... Thought it was a Tantric expression....

Mixon777:

Ahhh - you victims are hamsters - the wolf in the stock market is invented for liquid zones - I myself have looked for a grail in this case believe me it works once in 10 times

And now examples - the euro yen has been going down for exactly a month and what?

euro franc - has been going down for 5 months - will you buy?

I made a 3x deposit by rainbow 2 months ago on USD JPY alone - and I represent real methods that work

And the money is real, not demo chips -

Well open 2009 25th - 6 months - sit in such a 1000 pips drawdown it is balls of steel -

Keep your opinion about the wulf to yourself, and about the rainbow method, I totally agree with ODISEIF.

Defeat325:

The 500 pips is great - I know people who have been holding positions on the seals since the bottom of 2010).
The 500 pip drawdown is awesome - I know people who have held positions on the profit since the bottom of 2010))

Mixon777:
A 500 pips drop is awesome - I know people who are still in the bottom of 2010 with positions on the profit))

What are you talking about?)

Tantrik:

Same here, see the post above. Aussie will never go down to 0,74. (Unless of course everyone in australia becomes a junkie and they find lots of gold in the states)

Well, it might not fall to 0.74, but it might here. Two mutually warning pairs, if you look at the history.

I don't know much about wave analysis, but in my opinion, one can make some profit even without indicators.

And in general, history should be respected, although it is constantly changing.

EVgEN_SA:

Well, it might not fall to 0.74, but it might here. Two mutually warning pairs, if you look at the history.

I don't know much about wave analysis, but by controlling these pairs, in my opinion, you can make some money without indicators.

Open euro CHF - there you can stand in SELL for 20 years in the sense that miracles do not happen as well as the reversal and the safest and most liquid pair euro-dollar

Mixon777:
Open EUR CHF - there you can stand in SELL for 20 years, in the sense that miracles do not happen, as well as the reversal and the safest and most liquid pair EURUSD

If you take this pair, it will reverse upwards before July 2012, but I don't know how strong it will be. And may be close to 10-11 month this year, the ECB will experience some turning points, which may give it a growth or may push it further down, which I am talking about. This whole prognosis depends on whether it breaks the monthly channel or not and which way it will break-through. If the monthly bar goes down another 300-500 pips and sticks there, then the first preconditions for it to rise are already started and this prognosis becomes even more real.

EVgEN_SA:

If we take this pair, it will go upwards till July 2012, I don't know what it will be. The anticipated 10-11 month this year may start some turning points, which may push the pair up or may push it further down, which I am talking about. Also I do not exclude flat for some good period.

I also have a mirror method of analysis (makes your head work better) fractal theory makes no difference which way the market goes, the payoff is the same as for buy and sell.

If you're afraid to buy or sell, just turn the chart and look for signals, it makes no difference. ) Chaos theory takes into account everything. It's a mirror chart - I've already asked the developers to make a script that would do the quotes backwards.

You can make a script or indicator "upside down" - what's so hard? - this just kills psychology and maximizes profits because it removes the fears that the currency falls by weight and that it is harder to rise than to fall and many myths about the market - just imagine you work the market in 2 dimensions you do not care where it all goes you have profits on these two charts - the problem is that there are people who have profits only with BUY or SELL again psychology - and i ask for a "mirror image"

Moderators do not miss this message and give the developers a task - I think this should be a basic MT4 or MT5 chip

You can open 2 terminals and trade in 2 phases it is not necessary that in one terminal was mapping for me it is enough only function of a mirror display

Mixon777:

I also have a mirror method of analysis (makes your head work better) with the fractal theory no matter which way the market goes, its performance is the same for both buy and sell.

If you're afraid to buy or sell just flip the chart and look for signals, it makes no difference.

I don't use it and probably never will.

EVgEN_SA:

I don't use that and probably never will.

I'm telling you what I went through, I used to have profitable deals only in BUY a bit less in SELL when I started to study the market this way, deals in both sides are profitable.

If you study the rainbow - this is a very important factor - to take the maximum number of pips from the market - breakdowns, pullbacks, etc.

This is just the real problem with all the people I have introduced to rainbow - having a 2 dimensional analysis - we would all be making a lot of profits -

Reason: