[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 204

SEVER11:

it's called, as Mixon77 says, "Asshole", yeah...

They will be pinching for a long time - open the order and order stack in OANDE - there they are at a loss of 100 pips ))

Pay attention to Long positions - would you like to buy 3 days ago and be at a loss now 160pp imagine most of them now - sitting there )

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/forex-order-book#EUR/JPY

80% now at a loss, cool huh ? now a new level will buy - that we'll lose them again later ))

When you start to understand what's going on you'll see how market makers drive the crowd back and forth, ambush them, make surprises - sometimes they disappear and the market is dead ))

Mixon777:

Yeah, there was a cluster of buy orders before the fall, the hamsters wanted to draw these Indians forever ))

I have seen such a traps, when the price has been on the bottom for 2 days - they buy it one day, then the price went 50 points up - they buy and buy! And then 250 points down!)

Ask yourself a question - how come EUR JPY is in buy - 80% - they were successfully dumped today - but that was probably 5% dumped - we will probably dump them all summer long

Yes, what can I say six months ago in this thread, it was possible to talk to interesting people. To consider people's opinions, to find a rational "grain". And now it's just idle chatter, goodbye, everybody.

SEVER11:
Yes, what can I say six months ago in this thread, it was possible to talk to interesting people. To consider people's opinions, to find a rational "grain". And now it's just idle chatter, goodbye, everybody.
That's exactly my point !!!

SEVER11:
Yeah, what can I say six months ago in this thread, you could talk to interesting people. To consider people's opinions, to find a rational "grain". And now it's just idle chatter, goodbye

Yeah right, there's 90% of the losers here - another 10% who are looking for the grail - all this is the MQL forum and there are moderators who are afraid to trade -

Where are they all? Did you make a million and run away? )

Sell closed, open buy, target 14696

Mixon777:

How many times can the deaf be taught to play the violin?

mimohodom:

Sell closed, open buy, target 14696

Just tell me why you're going up.

I don't get it.

What chart do you use?

I want to download it so badly that I can go strictly against it.

Okay, I don't really use charts.

Who can see where the bottom is on the eurobucks? Any option levels for today?

Kolivi:
Who can see where the bottom is on the eurobucks? Any option levels for today?

1.432567 around here

Mixon777:

Yeah right, there's 90% of the losers here - another 10% who are looking for the grail - all this is the MQL forum and there are moderators who are afraid to trade -

Where are they all? Did you make a million and run away? )

"They all do. Some just don't live to see it. So they die rich." Paukas .... That says it all!!! ... said the man with a beard, and I think you can believe him :0))
Reason: