[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 5

zznobzz:
when it hits 1.4273 already.... I have a picture of 1.43333 looming.
Watch how the EA trades, and if you think you need to, follow it. He opened the BAY at 1.4220 and is now at +53 pips.

snail09:

Sorry for not writing back... robot))))))

There was an H1 usdchf.

here, i made some changes, i took a different top.

yosuf:
Watch how the EA trades and follow it if you see fit. It opened BAY at 1.4220 and is now at +53 pips.
Um... I don't have an EA :)

mimohodom:

Dear, if you don't mind, explain what is "trap on M5" - you mentioned it yesterday, and attached a picture. Maybe your information will help me to get closer to the solution of periodic failures to return to the bar with FZR (where it should be a return).

Trap, aka 2W pattern, aka Rodnik... In short, catch the info. There are no statistics. If you're interested, drop me a line or two.
Files:
2mfesfxzlve.zip  96 kb

snail09:

Trap, aka 2W pattern, aka Rodnik... Anyway, catch the info. No statistics. If interested, scribble a line or two.
Thanks for the (books) I'm very interested.

marcendk:

Sorry for not writing back... robot))))))

There was an H1 usdchf.

here, i made some changes, i took a different top.

The third Indian is purely technical, judging from the last screenshot. The downward wedge is still in force, with all its implications.

yosuf: Watch how the EA trades and follow it if you see fit. It opened BAY at 1.4220 and is now at +53 pips.
Yusuf, please do not PR your EA here. You have your own branches.

Murik09:

Margarita is meeting today (FOMC) they are in an even worse position, the oil figures are shaky. I'd love to hear what you think.

Despite the debt problems in the Eurozone, analysts at Societe Generale have raised the forecast for the EUR/USD pair to $1.52. According to experts, the euro may rise to $1.55 in a year.

The bullish mood of the bank is connected with favorable data on economic growth of Germany and France in the first quarter. Recall, German GDP grew by 1.5% over the first three months of 2011, and French - 1.0%. In addition, economists reminded that the single currency would also be supported by the interest differential between the eurozone and the US.

Mathemat:
Yusuf, please do not engage in PR for your councillor here. You have your own branches.
It's a deal. All analysis of his work will only take place there.

The downtrend channel has been broken through. tested it from the back side. now the road to the north after a slight pullback.

Let's see what Fischer has to say in 30 minutes.

at least that's what i wanted to do

Reason: