[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 4

Mathemat:

I wasn't thinking about the RF Criminal Code. But you seem to be a professional at it, judging by your avatar.

Eurovetca is a big endless series, and there is already a tradition of calling individual series of series episodes. It seemed to me that several other participants liked the joke.

Accepted, it's clear...

mimohodom:

The eur could not close the hour above 4276 - Fzr on May 12, so we have: a passage/close above Fzr - May 12, a return/close below Fzr - May 13, and no second passage/close above Fzr, conclusion: the north movement is postponed.

we have a pass above the Fzr on the 10th of May, the close below the Fzr on the 17th of May, and the price has stopped in some points from the second close above the Fzr. The closing of the H4 bar above the Fzr of the 10th of May opens the way to the North, on the average - by 2 figures.

Although my H4 might be lying, as I still haven't found a DC with GMT+0 (either +4 or -4) quotes.

FZR is just an acronym for geometry enthusiasts. There are as many people as there are opinions. There are always right and wrong in the "up and down" scenario. The price behaviour patterns repeat (for some reason Michonne comes to mind), and after a correction, even a deep one, the trend, if there is one, will continue. Personally I expect the reversal of the Euro around 1.44-1.45, imho. By the way, my long positions were almost the same as Galina's, only the stop loss was cut off. And she is a beauty! And my depo is on the verge of another default. It's all right, we'll survive, I haven't worked for any uncle for 5 years now, and I don't plan to, although I'm not an oligarch.

The euro/franc is about to be covered, the pound/franc has refi'd 5% (should we open another account)

Mathemat:
The link to the last page of the previous episode is here. The rest is posted here.

Congratulations, a good, logical continuation, but would like a branch to match the title, and for other couples, if there is a need, to open appropriate branches or we should open another "general" branch for other couples, with all due respect to them.

mimohodom:

Although my H4 could be lying as I still haven't found a DC with GMT+0 (either +4 or -4) quotes.

http://www.forextrade.ru/company/contacts/

AdmiralMarket - GMT-0

yosuf: Поздравляю, хорошее, логическое продолжение, но хотелось бы ветка соответствовало названию, а для других пар, если есть такая необходимость, открывать соответствующие ветки или надо открыть другую "всеобщую" ветку для других пар при всем уважении к ним.

Thank you, Yusuf.

There have been attempts to open on other couples as well, but the branches have not survived. There is nothing else comparable in popularity to this series, nor are there any in sight.

margaret:

BRUSSELS, May 18. /Dow Jones/. Default should be resorted to as a last resort, especially when it comes to developed economies. The European Central Bank's (ECB) Vice President and Portugal's former central bank governor, Vitor Constancio, said on Wednesday.

Margarita, the FOMC is meeting today, their situation is even worse, oil indicators are shaky. I would love to hear what you think.

snail09:

FZR is just an acronym for geometry enthusiasts. There are as many people as there are opinions. There are always right and wrong in the "up and down" scenario. The price behaviour patterns repeat (for some reason Michonne comes to mind), and after a correction, even a deep one, the trend, if there is one, will continue. Personally I expect the reversal of the Euro around 1.44-1.45, imho. By the way, my long positions were almost the same as Galina's, only the stop loss was cut off. And she is a beauty! And my depo is on the verge of another default. I do not work for an uncle for 5 years and do not plan to, although I'm not an oligarch.

Dear, if it is not a problem, explain what is the "trap on the M5" - you mentioned it yesterday and attached a picture. Maybe your information will help me get closer to unraveling the occasional non-return to the bar with FZR (where it, the return, must be).

93408:

http://www.forextrade.ru/company/contacts/

AdmiralMarket - GMT-0

Pre-eminently-you-are-thankful.

when it hits 1.4273 already.... I have a picture of 1.43333 looming out there.
Reason: