end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 61

NYROBA:

The amount of time is important, but for an accurate prediction, you need dates and price values. ))

gone are the rotten excuses )))) I repeat - 18 years was written...prices can be presented however you like...it doesn't matter at all ...

wait for it )))

By the end of 2011. - By late 2011 and early 2012, all stock markets will collapse and with them oil prices.

According to my calculations, the Dow Jones index will fall to a price range of 9,400-9500 points.

And theS&P500 index will fall below 1000 points.

p.s. After the fall, analysts from TV and radio will explain to you why this fall happened.

NYROBA:

By the end of 2011. - early 2012, all stock markets will collapse, and with them oil prices.

I do not understand ... what decided to bail? ))))) to litter the thread with pictures? )))) make your predictions based on known data - we already saw you short us on the 4 year rise ))))... history...

Leave the sick person alone.

Ideally, he should be the only one to see his branch.

NYROBA:

By the end of 2011. - By late 2011 and early 2012, all stock markets will collapse and with them oil prices.

According to my calculations, the Dow Jones index will fall to a price range of 9,400-9500 points.

And theS&P500 index will fall below 1000 points.

p.s. After the fall, analysts from TV and radio will explain to you why this fall happened.

The double top is inverted. A rise to 1270 is unreasonable in my view. Either down right now. Or up to 1310.

Mischek:

Leave the sick person alone.

Ideally, he should be the only one to see his branch.

yeah...he shit himself quickly ))))) failed to see how much he predicted he could shed in 20 years ))))

Vizard:
i don't get it...what's up? )))))) get all over the thread with pictures ? )))) make your predictions based on known data - we've already seen how you sent us into shorts on the 4 year upswing )))) on history...

The prediction from the pictures you draw in excel is one - it's a move from left to right. ;о)

NYROBA:

The prediction from the pictures you draw in the excel is one - it's movement from left to right. ;о)

i don't get it, can't you read? i've said it twice - it's the real data...

where is the forecast?

Vizard:

Can't you read or something? I've said it twice - it's the real data...

where is the forecast?

Draw yourself a picture in any direction you like :)

NYROBA:

Draw yourself a picture in whichever direction you like :)

You draw useless pictures...i only work with real data...which i'll provide at the end of the blind test...i told you...

forecast !

Reason: