end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 46

IgorM:

The chief of staff must have let him out early, or the chief of staff must have greased him...

LeoV:

You do not need to know the forecast for AUDUSD or CADJPY or EURSGD or many other things in order to make money on EURUSD.
The more complicated it is, the more interesting it is to rub dust in the eyes of passers-by. The simpler the system, the faster the profit and income growth...

forte928:
Neroba, what about your prediction last year about the Bx climbing to 1.7? Or have you forgotten what you were writing - you said last year that the Bx will have a descending wave down, but you were shouting at everyone that it will go up and no bottom, so something is wrong with your theory - or you are like a weatherman, wrong once a day?

I reckon the price will go to 1.72 if it can't break through 1.33.

If the price breaks through 1.33, it will go down to 1.12 and then to 1.72.

NYROBA:

I calculate that it will go to 1.72 if it fails to break through 1.33.

If the price breaks through 1.33, then the following scenario will occur: first it will go down to 1.12 and then to 1.72.

You have accelerated - do not try to talk back from what you wrote last year - you made up nonsense and ran away - you had no idea there was a third fall - now you are making up another nonsense - 1.12 is up - no way below 1.13 - and you missed again with 1.33 - because all the movement is aimed at 1.2950...Poor analignant...

I made this forecast for the RTS Index back in August 2009

and this is the current situation:

p.s. I really hope that the following scenario materialises.

NYROBA:

p.s. I really hope the following scenario materialises.

NYROBA:

p.s. I really hope the following scenario materialises.

Future trends are predetermined...

p.s. Because of the fractal nature of financial markets, it is possible to calculate the direction of a trend for years to come.

NYROBA:

Future trends are predetermined...

p.s. Because of the fractal nature of financial markets, it is possible to calculate the direction of a trend for years to come.

That last year you were not too successful in the calculation of fractality - abruptly changed direction this fall, what happened? What prevented you from making such an error? You'd better not make nonsense to people and acknowledge your mistakes - when they get deficiencies, you bury your head in the bushes like an ostrich - and then you go back to screaming at the top of your voice that I am so great and all-knowing ... I have repeatedly been caught lying ...

NYROBA:

I made this forecast for the RTS Index back in August 2009

p.s. I hope very much that the following scenario will materialise.

Your hope has been dying for many times, so stop torturing it and feeding others with noodles...

Reason: