Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 25

And as for the date )))), it is believed that Gunn used the old style in his calculations... "Julian calendar," and in the long run, Gregorian.

The branch died without me again, well - to sum it up - bottom of the 2nd date for 4 pairs - GBP USD - EUR USD - and EUR GBP and AUD USD - after that date an active rise has begun - which is to be expected as date 2 was low - it would be strange - if after low prices would fall further - for AUD USD generally against the trend - there was a fall and EUR GBP mini-bounce - after that till the 4th date it all goes up

In the history of exchange trading, many times the researchers found the philosopher's stone, the Holy Grail of this mystery, passed the secrets to their followers, and they all ended up crashing. Many major speculators (Jesse Livermore, Victor Niederhoffer and others) started from scratch, only to end up with nothing. At the same time, the fact that they lost their capitals as financiers has provided such gems of scholarship and literature as "Memories of a Stock Speculator", "Universities of a Stock Speculator", etc.

There are many factors and forces leading to loss of money in stock market investments, ranging from terrorist attacks and changes in government regulation to mistakes in calculation or money management. However, the good news is that success in stock trading does not depend on innate qualities and inherited capital, and a person of average intelligence can learn to trade profitably (the "turtles" example shows that it is possible to become a successful trader). At that researchers see the secrets of success more often in psychology of a trader, in his gradual following of a profitable strategy, as well as in the global economic growth, which we observe today.

Forex is very much mixed up with moving averages up to 200 Per - here is the proof - if you take + Gann and open positions only on the rainbow - the results are flawless

Example !!!!!!!

I know there is definitely something great in what Gunn came up with. But what is being discussed in this thread I don't think is even 5% close to the truth. However, it is interesting to read the discussion here.

Something is mixed up in degrees apart from high and low, but I can't figure out what and where to start from yet.

sidi1:
Something is mixed up in degrees apart from high and low, but what and where to start from I can't figure out yet.

Looking for peaks, for which the high is less than the low )))) Let's draw a line )))) If the signal repeats and the lines come out of one point, look at the slope angle )))) If up, it's a bullish trend, if down, it's bearish ))))

Can you show it visually on a section of the graph? Visually is better perceived.

Two unidirectional fractals in a row form so-called pivot levels, after passing which it is difficult for the price to get back up. The yellow lines are drawn between the levels for which the high is less than the low. Further, very often the angle of slope of these lines corresponds to the angles of the rays from the Gann fan. Using the analogy, they are like clock hands. When according to Gann theory the price passes a full circle of 360 degrees, the slope angle is reversed and the trend changes. These are all my subjective observations. Unfortunately, this method does not predict either the time when the trend finishes or the price of its end. It only shows the change in the trend. )))

Reason: