Your most effective strategy? - page 2

yosuf:
What do you think of the following banal strategy: we open a position without stop and profit with minimal lot, using only 10% of deposit, in case of an unwanted reversal, we do not want the deposit to fall below 50%, if necessary, top-up the deposit, until the next reversal downwards, until the position is closed in the black. Please point out the disadvantages.

your strategy is the same as Avalanche's.

disadvantages:
1. during a strong move - you will not have time to replenish the deposit
2. there is no possibility to automatize the depositing
3. you may not have enough money

as an example - the movement of all major currencies this week - your strategy would have taken it all

yosuf:
What do you think of this trivial strategy: we open a position without stop and profit with minimal lot, using only 10% of deposit, in case of an unwanted reversal, we make sure the deposit does not fall below 50%, replenishing the deposit if necessary, until the next reversal downwards, until we close the position in the black. Please point out the shortcomings.

Yusuf, I just can't understand whether you are just burning up, or you are really playing the "naive" game.

Roman.:

Yusuf, I can't figure out whether you' re just being funny or whether you're really playingnaive.

I have more simplicity than arrogance.

abolk:

your strategy is the same as Avalanche's.

disadvantages:
1. when there is a strong movement - you will not have time to replenish the deposit
2. there is no way to automate the depositing
3. may not have enough money

as an example - the movement of all major currencies this week - your strategy would have taken everything

Why cannot you automate the replenishment process, because in this case, the money will not go anywhere, sooner or later it will come back to you. Worse, when you get into a buy and the pair depreciates for a long time, I think that is why it is more desirable to do this operation, probably, only with SELL.

yosuf:
Why can't you automate the replenishment process, because in this case the funds will not go anywhere, sooner or later they will come back to you. Worse, when you get into a buy and the pair depreciates for a long time, I think that is why it is better to do this operation, probably, only with SELL.

I think you have already answered your own question about the disadvantages

Gza:
I'd like to keep it light... Be more specific.
Specifically, what is your most effective strategy?

abolk:

I think you have already answered your own question about disadvantages
Or is it better to "lock" the position in such cases? What are the disadvantages of such a lock?

Roman.:

Yusuf, I can't understand whether you are just being funny or whether you are really playingnaive.
The man has a good mathematical background, but he is a complete novice in forex. He doesn't hide it either, so don't be surprised.

khorosh:
The man has a good mathematical background, but is a complete novice at forex. He is not hiding it himself, so there is no need to be surprised.

I see, Yuri.

yosuf:
Or is it better to "lock" the position in such cases? What are the disadvantages of such a lock?

Ask about the advantages and disadvantages in this branch. You can google search on this site, something like: "Tactics for destroying a lock".
Reason: