What's not the Grail? - page 7

Doesn't the "Graal" in the title mean anything?

They are grown-ups, but they are like children.

The indicator is just a toy that shows the best entry points (conditionally of course) on history.

khorosh:
And on the tenth it might. Run it in visual mode.

My visuals are broken :( I'm serious!!! not visuals, but watched the performance on the M1 seem to be on the second, but didn't watch for long, no stats especially

Vinin:

Doesn't the "Graal" in the title mean anything?

They are grown-ups, but they are like children.

The indicator is just a toy that shows the best entry points (conditionally of course) on history.

I see... I just liked the performance on M1, it seemed to work clearly, now I understand why some signals are missing, but I will still play with it :))

Based on it - you already make trades in a ready market without influencing it - of course you can make a million dollars - but once the market senses your presence - in the form of patterns - which is $50,000 with leverage + other participants - then your system and position will be eaten piecemeal - while you are eating some positions -

zoritch:

Out of 633 trades, zero losses... Isn't that the Grail? Gentlemen programmers ... :-)))

It is very cool to call it a "Grail" when you use history tests !

If you show this result on the real account, then it may be called a temporary grail.

I think that such topics about super optimisation on history should be deleted as nonsense.

Svinozavr:
"You may not be a poet, but you must be a wreck!" // N.Nekrasov Petyka
Your lapidarity and moderation in expression suggests that you're writing from a phone from a place with a dry law.

what ...darity? )

The Dictionary of the Russian Language by Ushakov:

LAPIDA'RNY, aye, oe; -ren, rna, rno[from Latin lapidarius, referring to a stone](bookish).
Brief, but distinctly, clearly expressed (about style, syllable, etc.); originally characteristic of inscriptions carved on stone. L. style. A lapidary remark.