exit from a location +martingale - page 6

Gentlemen, what if the lock is incomplete? In principle, I can make all 4 trades open at the bottom, and only 3 at the top, or vice versa (I can delete the last pause for 8 lots). Will it increase my margin of manoeuvre to deal with incomplete locs? What to do in such a case?

Andrey88:
Gentlemen, what if the lot is not full? Basically, I can make all 4 trades to be opened from below, and only 3 from above, or vice versa (I can delete the last position for 8 lots). Will it increase my margin of manoeuvre to deal with incomplete locs? What to do in such a case?

You suggest the same thing, not to open a new position, but to close one of the existing ones. Only you want to start with lot 8. Ok, let's close one of the positions with 8 lots (the one that should decrease) and wait for the growth of funds. If the price moves 80 pips in profit, close another order with 8 lots and we have got rid of these orders. If the price passes 40 pips and moves back 20 pips, and you decide to take that profit (+20), then close a quarter of a lot, we get an order with lot 6, and again we lock the position and open an order with lot 6 in the opposite direction.

I myself have given up lots and lot strategies. But in such a situation, when funds are almost lost, why not try your luck using the potential of already open orders?

@you suggest the same thing, don't open a new position but close one of the existing ones@.

No, not to close a trade, but to delete a pause, a buy trade of 8 lots will simply not be open. it will result in more sell volumes than buy. can this be played somehow, or is there no difference from a full position?

Andrey88:

@you suggest the same thing, don't open a new position but close one of the existing ones@.

No, not to close a trade, but to delete a pause, a buy trade of 8 lots will simply not be open. it will result in more sell volumes than buy. can this be played somehow, or is there no difference from a full position?

If you have a good idea, you should mark the first position in the entry field. The only thing worse than it is flip tactics...:-))

zoritch:
...For beginners, using locks is one of the most killer techniques for a deposit. Worse than that is the flip tactic...:-)))
Have you killed many deposits?

Can we patent it? Like a psychotronic weapon?

You don't want to go for a swim - it's so powerful...

I see you've got a lot going on here, the moderators are probably taking a nap. Half of the posts should be deleted due to useless flooding, and 30% of the participants should be banned for a month.

Please help with the above issue.

paukas:
Have a lot of deposits been killed?

paukas:
Did they kill a lot of deposits?

I'm not bragging, I'm cautious :) almost a coward...

Andrey88:

I see you've got a lot going on here, the moderators seem to be taking a nap. Half of the posts should be deleted due to useless flooding, and 30% of the participants should be banned for a month.

Please help with the above question.

Let's assume the price has moved in the direction where three pending orders are placed and all three of them have been opened. At the moment of opening of the third pending order you will have +400& . When the price goes back to the centre line or to the starting point from where all the pending orders are set, you will have $2100. When the price goes in the other direction and opens the third pending order you will have $3800. From this point all positions will be locked until an order with lot 8 opens. If it does, you will need price to go in the right direction for 48 pips just to break even.

Even if the price goes in the necessary direction of 40 points from the very beginning and the fourth order will open, you will have +1000$ at this moment, but enough for the price to go back 7 points you will lose all that you have earned.

This is for the case if you have three pending orders and you add the fourth one. If you put 4 at first, and then delete the fourth in the opposite side, as you say, the essence will not change. If the price goes in the opposite direction (e.g. 50 pips from the centre) and not to the side where 4 are open, it will still be the same. It will be worse than a lock.

Reason: