Don't tell me that TA works! - page 9

moskitman:
thank you, instructive... especially liked the revision of the strategy after the apparent failure.

Where's the failure? Or do you call eating money a failure?

Something about onyx's growth percentages is glitchy...

FAGOTT:

if you have the gift of being able to distinguish between a vanishing and an emerging technical pattern in time, that is the GRAAL.

but how to do it?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132078/page7 explained perfectly how liquidity providers work, and no one can say what the liquidity will be tomorrow, every day is different, and the spikes in the price chart are an open fraud in the market and no one can say who "plays with orders" there, but no bank can push the price by 50-70 pips in 1 minute, imho.

I used to believe in ATS, now I don't, and maybe I will again, that's how cycles come about: believe - don't believe, TA works - doesn't work ))))))

IgorM:

I used to believe in ATS, now I don't, and maybe I will believe again, that's how cycles appear: believe - don't believe, TA works - doesn't work ))))))

I've got ATS too, but it has very limited possibilities, I trade only clear trends, it's like a holiday for me, I don't need to trade by hand. I entered with 200 lots on illiquid mouve and got 10 ticks higher/lower. Did you think that banks do not scalp?)

FAGOTT:

if one has the gift of distinguishing in time between a vanishing and emerging technical pattern - that is the GRAAL.

but how do you do that?

If only it could....The grail is in your head! If you sit long and hard, you'll learn to UNDERSTAND THEIR market! Knowing how to trade is a matter of time! But it's up to the persistent few who try to read the nature of their market, you have to be BORN with an aptitude for such a hobby. To break through the thorns of false information, you have to really love trading, not BABBLOSES! But the AT industry is built on lovers of easy money, which is not in trading! That's why there is a Grail, and beggars believe in it!

IgorM:

why the conspiracy theory? it's a harsh reality, France is attacking states it owes money to, the Eurozone is the official storehouse of paper money, oil goes up in value for seasons, gold at all times perfectly reflects the value of paper money - it's really simple, and that is what those who run the world economy use, futures and interest rate plays determine macroeconomic indicators, because resources are not yet produced, but they have been sold for the next season and the futures are not resold for more profit

+100!

Let TA does not work, let the tarot cards or luck work, and everyone wanders as he wishes.

Ichor:

If you sit long and hard, you will learn to UNDERSTAND YOUR market! Learning how to trade is a matter of time!

To break through the thorns of false information, you have to really love trading, not BABBLOSES!

The law of quantity changing into quality...... Since being in the market for X years an epiphany comes from the sky... In ancient times, a saint looked at his navel for so long that a glow and grace appeared around it.

"In my opinion, you expressed the essence of BTC's work very concisely and precisely! This is the only way and no other way! I have always been deeply convinced that the profit is the best way to trade with no one.

And money is evil!

Ichor:

To get through the thorns of false information, you have to really love trading, not BABBLOSES!

That's a million dollar thought! Really sell it to some DC as a corporate slogan for clients! I wouldn't say that globally and clearly

Ichor:

I also went through it) I have ATS, but it has very limited capabilities, I only trade clear trends, it's like a holiday for me, I don't need to trade with my hands.

I have a vague suspicion, that with a smart approach one can make a forecast with NS not about the future price, as many do, but about Close position in relation to OHLC in different TFs, the repetitive patterns of pattern in different TFs confuse me, maybe NS will see something, and if they don't, so be it ;)

FAGOTT:

The law of quantity changing into quality...... From the time of being in the marketplace for X years an illumination comes from heaven... In ancient times, a saint looked at his navel for so long that a glow and grace appeared around it.

Sky, illumination, grace? We're in the trading..... money business(I mean me, where are you, I don't know)

IgorM:
I have a vague suspicion that with a skillful approach it is possible to squeeze out from NS not a forecast of the future price, as many are looking for, but Close position in relation to OHLC of different TFs, the repetitive patterns of patterns on different TFs confuse very often, maybe NS will see something, and if not, well, so be it ;)

By the way, I dug the subject about 2 years ago, I lacked the time and the free hand, and then I learned to do it myself, when I realized that the market is psychology. I have learned how to classify fractals, like will there be some 50 points movement after fractal? I use them, but I have already written in another thread how exactly I did it and as you see the euro clearly worked in the channel.)

FAGOTT:

And the dough is evil!

So I am evil and I love trading

Ichor:

So I'm angry and I love trading.

I like trading too, I wish I was angry! :)

So I'm digging the fractal theme too - the word fractal sounds loud, but to me it is the best price for the period, and the number of bars in a given period is not important, it doesn't matter if it is 5 bars or 10, the main thing is that someone in the market managed to get/best buy or sell offer, so I dream to learn to program NS, but suddenly .... ;)

FAGOTT:

i only believe the stats....

Naive.... :)))

moskitman:
thanks, instructive... especially liked the review of the strategy after the apparent failure.

He withdrew the dough from the account, where was the failure?

Reason: