Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 6

sanyooooook:
then how do you know how the pros are? ))
Cause I know them.

FAGOTT:

Well, this result is not cosmic to you, is it?
Not anymore, it wasn't when I started.

FAGOTT:

He says that a 5% risk on one trade is too much for professionals. For professionals the maximum acceptable risk is 0.5-1.5%.

He's about to show us the stats and it'll all become clear.

I see, well, pros must have deposits in the millions, and I can't do it with 1k)

FAGOTT:

Well, this result is not cosmic for you, is it?
A pro is someone who earns steadily, and not like 1000% in a month and then the next minus half of the depo. Even if you steadily make 10% a month you are much steeper than the one who made 1000 a month, and then dumped it all. Trading is a marathon, but unfortunately you don't have the same attitude as you have ))

SergSV:
Not anymore. It used to be spacey when I started.

How much is the deposit? How much is the percentage?

Martingeil:
Oh I see, well, pros must have deposits in the millions, I can't get out of 1k)
What is the difference in profitability if you do with 10000 ue 20 pips a day at 1 lot, and the same 20 pips at 1000 ue. 0.1 lot?

SergSV:

http://savepic.org/1616547.gif

Sergey Nikolaevich, you should have started with that in the first place.

I thought it was going to be another advertisement and measuring body parts

SergSV:
Profit is the one who steadily earns, not like 1000% in a month and then the next minus half of the deposit. If you make 10% a month, you are much steeper than the one who made 1000 in a month, and then poured everything out. Trading is a marathon, but unfortunately you don't have the same spirit as you have ))

how much % is there?

I'm going to open mine now, too! Let's go for a walk! But in the new thread.

SergSV:

http://savepic.org/1616547.gif

And now a counter suggestion, those who are very indignant show their stats.

and the rest of the state? where is the graph, just curious

ZS: send the report in the archive, so it is more interesting

zan:
Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum

The problem statement is wrong. You can't get far that way. You cannot mix and match green and fat, square and wooden, pips and percentages.... Bring the problem to a common denominator and you'll see what we're talking about...
Reason: