A sub-workshop to fill in the FAQ (frequently asked questions). Let's help comrades! - page 8

sergeev:

this is new. provide details with the log of the glitch.

Take any owl that opens only one trade a day and after closing an order or even an open order, try to run it in the tester, when the tester runs out it will open an order or worse, a bunch of orders.

Log is empty but this function did not work.

if (CountHistory(PERIOD_D1)<2)//если был убыточным 1- ордер открываемся еще раз

int CountHistory(int Tf) {
   int count = 0;
   for(int trade = OrdersHistoryTotal() - 1; trade >= 0; trade--){
       OrderSelect(trade, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY);
       if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue;
       if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol())
       if (OrderCloseTime() >= iTime(Symbol(), Tf, 0))
if (OrderType() == OP_SELL || OrderType() == OP_BUY) count++;
}return (count);}

I then took the report from the terminal, opened a third order immediately there are more conditions and they are also contradictory.

Today's report

I also forgot to tell you that I selected the period of the report.

sergeev:

Yes. I forgot to add that this is on the condition that the main story is not loaded in the required high TF.

If it is not loaded, we should open a chart and test some EA on this timeframe.

Integer:

If it's not loaded, you should open a chart and test some EA on that timeframe.

Just checked on 388 and 229 build. This problem occurs only in the first test (max 2-3 tests).

On subsequent tests the terminal already has a loaded history and this does not happen.

That's why the faq recommendation will be in one line - download the history :)

Martingeil:

I also forgot to tell you that I chose the reporting period.

I think that is the problem.

sergeev:

Just checked on 388 and 229 build. This problem occurs only in the first test (max 2-3 tests).

On subsequent tests the terminal already has the history loaded and this does not happen again.

so the faq recommendation will come in one line - download the history :)

Then another question arises - how to load it.

sergeev:
I think that is the problem.
Yes I think so too, you could just put the question differently when selecting the report period ;)

It is not the reporting period that is selected, but the period in which the history is displayed. Can you feel the difference?

If there is no such thing.

Question:

I can't attach a file. What could be the problem?

Answer:

Option1 -- the permissible file size has been exceeded. Solution -- archive or split it in parts not exceeding 4MB.

Option2 -- an invalid extension. Solution -- zip the file, change the extension to a valid extension (mq4, ex4, mq5, ex5, mqh, mqt, zip, txt)

TheXpert:
It is not the reporting period that is selected, but the period in which the history is displayed. Can you feel the difference?
Well, I am not Russian, I can forgive myself, and I am starting to forget. I learned a different language at school, my Russian is bad, I sometimes use programs to check if I am speaking correctly, so I can be understood. ;)

In short, the EA sees exactly the same history as you do in the corresponding tab. If the filter is incorrect or does not capture any trades, of course the history analysis block will not work.
Reason: