Curious observation: further observation required - page 10

Gentlemen, don't you think the level of nonsense has reached the limit?

Mathemat:

You have deviated again. I am aware of that myself.

Where did you get the idea that the Terminal Logbook is the same as the DC Logbook!

I cannot give a firm answer to the question WHERE at the moment. Probably from the documentation. But I do know that the logbook is kept by the DC, not the client terminal.

Sergey_Rogozin:
At this point I cannot firmly answer the question WHERE. Probably from the documentation. But what I do know is that the logbook is kept by the DC, not the client terminal.

And who told you that?

Integer:

And who told you that?

You just made me smile with your question.

Do you take your knowledge and base it on what you hear somewhere?

Sergey_Rogozin:
You have an ironclad logic. Unbreakable. I would even say cast-iron.

I suggest we all get some rest. We'll all get a good night's sleep.

Good night, everyone!

Here you can clearly see that log messages are written both when the internet is on and when it is off. Hopefully, someone's mind will be clearer in the morning).

Just in case for the hundredth time: no EA or other files (except for non-personalised, clean and brief crashlogs) are sent to the server.

The main log of the terminal, where all the main messages of the terminal are written, is in the "Log" tab. This log has no explicit and rigid binding to the server. The journal is made for the trader's convenience, not with the idea of copying the server's logs.

The "Experts" tab has been specially separated to separate the flow of messages from the terminal and the Expert Advisors. It had to be done because usually the Expert Advisors generate so many rubbish logs that it is difficult to find more important terminal messages among them.

Thank you, Renat.

I hope the subject is now closed.

Mathemat:

You have deviated again. I am aware of that myself.

Where did you get the idea that the Terminal Logbook is the same as the DC Logbook!

Who blabbed?
Reason: