Curious observation: further observation required - page 7

dmmikl86:
Expert a_v_crossMA USDCHF,M15: loaded successfully - here you can see that the expert is loaded on the franc chart, frame 15. where is the mention of the server???????????????

Where is it mentioned otherwise?

There are enemies everywhere!

dmmikl86:
Expert a_v_crossMA USDCHF,M15: loaded successfully - here you can see that the expert is loaded on the franc chart, frame 15. where is the mention of the server???????????????
It is true. Now they are instantly loaded on google. I have found hundreds of them there.

dmmikl86:
Read my second post on the first page, maybe this will help...

charter: Прочти мой второй пост на первой странице, может это поможет разобраться...

From the second post on the first page:

If it is written in the Experts tab, then I understand that my terminal is in dialogue with me.All that is written in the logbook is the protocol of my dialogue with the DC .

You have a certain amount of logic. However, the blue highlighting is still your speculation. Otherwise, how can something be written in the logbook at the weekend, when there is no connection with the DC (there is no connection at the bottom right in the terminal window)?

Sergey_Rogozin:

Do you have the patience to read the whole topic? Or are you smart enough to judge only by the last line?

Read it... It's very useful to know and reflect.

I didn't even need patience, I read it with great relish. I picked up a lot of fresh ideas.

Useful to know what? The technology of the boundless flow of thoughts? I am still thinking about it. Trying to make the best of it.

Write it down. Very refreshing amidst the routine.

Mathemat:
I've had enough. What's useful here, Sergei?

Privacy is important in any sphere of human activity.

All computer software vendors know this and honour it like the Penal Code.

This thread is about an unacceptable hole in the client terminal.

A hole that can be exploited by unscrupulous people.

That's why I find the thread useful and expect that MT developers will do their best to fill the gap very soon.

Sergey_Rogozin:

Privacy is important in any sphere of human activity.

All computer software producers know this and respect it like the Penal Code.

That's why I find the topic useful and expect that MT developers will do their best to fix this hole very soon.

What hole? Where is the hole? What makes you think it's a hole????? You call the words that an EA or indicator is "loaded" into computer memory for execution, or onto a terminal chart for operation a hole????)

Sergey_Rogozin:

That's why I find the topic useful and expect that MT developers will do their best to fix the hole very soon.

Sergey, there are a lot of holes in MT4, but not this one. Sorry, but that's the way it is. There is no such adventure in our grayish daily routine. They tried to explain it to you very clearly. But it doesn't matter. The main thing is that it's interesting and righteous. A hole in the head is enough for that. The rest can be invented as the play progresses.

I'm waiting at the table, and we'll talk loud and fair, so that no confidant's letter goes to some vile DC. Banzai!

Figar0:
What hole? Where is the hole? What makes you think it's a hole????? Words that an EA or indicator is "loaded" into computer memory for execution, or onto a terminal chart for operation you call a hole????)

So the computer is the most important hole!

:)))

Figar0:

What hole? Where is the hole? What makes you think it is a hole????? You call the words that an EA or indicator is "loaded" to the computer memory for execution, or to the terminal chart for operation a hole????)

The Experts tab informs us that the Expert Advisor and indicators have been loaded into the computer memory.

Why on Earth would the DC know about it and write it in the journal?

The log should reflect only the trader's commands and the DC's responses to them, as well as the notification of operations performed by the DC to close a position for one reason or another.

Reason: