About the feet (for the first time) - page 6

Avals:

The reason is to trade where the advantage is found, not for the sake of reducing spread costs or maximizing theoretical profit. If there is no advantage, then trade wherever you want. And if the advantage is found on large frames and on small ones, then both of them should be traded))))

And how will you find an advantage? In the future?

Well, it doesn't seem to be available to us.

So, yes, that leaves " reducing spread costs or maximising theoretical profits".

If you know other ways, for goodness sake - don't reveal them to anyone but your close relatives.

Poushkine:

And how do you find the advantage? In the past?

Well, it doesn't seem to be available to us.

So, yes, that leaves - " reducing spread costs or maximising theoretical profits".

If you know of other ways, for heaven's sake - don't reveal them to anyone but close relatives.

is this a rhetorical question, or do you want to discuss it)))? In short, apart from the hooey, I don't understand what you're saying

Poushkine:

Paukas argues that the noise is in the head and the stop should be small.

Who would argue. The question is how small.

I would like less, but, in contrast to the arrogant lies of Williams, there are no fractals in the market - and who cannot distinguish the hourly from the minute chart, it is useless to talk to him.

Forex charts are quite quantized, and setting a stop of the spread's size is suicide.

Look. According to the rules, with a short stop I would have a minus here. Four times.

By saying stops, Paukas means that a small unbroken stop indicates a correct entry, then there's no need to put big stops.

Urain:

By talking about stops, Paukas means that an unbroken small stop indicates a correct entry, then there is no need to put big stops either.

And the blue square doesn't tell you I didn't fall off my mother's tit yesterday? That's not what I'm saying. Besides, I'd love to come in where you painted - but unlike Batman, I need to sleep sometimes.

Send me any chart, and I'll draw it in such a way that you'll be tortured to accumulate wisdom...

PS - about "somewhere here" - that's the problem... Somewhere here doesn't work, you have to know where. Otherwise, with the best analysis - moose.

Urain:

When talking about stops, Paukas implies that an unbroken small stop indicates a correct entry, then there is no need to set large stops.

When talking about small stops he is talking about very specific systems - breakout of intraday extremums. A small stop, complete with a quick rollover to Breakeven. What is being traded is a very specific phenomenon - the placing of stop orders at those levels. If they are there in large quantities, then a breakout move will occur immediately, without any pullbacks, if not - there is no point in holding the position.

Every regularity (and the real market process at its basis) must be correctly corresponded. This defines all system rules and stops as well.

Avals:

Is this a rhetorical question, or do you want to discuss it)))? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

So I knew it - I tried to discuss the stop and most only heard the sweepstakes - can I tell the difference between the minute chart and the hourly chart, or not.

The point of the discussion gets lost in this.

And the point was: eight pips is too much, not only will it fail more than once, but if you add spread and slippage, it will still be 12-14 points even at the most profitable pairs...

But 24 pips is not better, because if you have a few of these, then no rally will save you (I mentioned a photo in the beginning).

Here. I'm just saying - what is the best stop?

Poushkine:

So I knew it - I tried to discuss the stop and most only heard the sweepstakes - can I tell the difference between the minute chart and the hourly chart, or not.

The point of the discussion gets lost in this.

And the point was: eight pips is too much, not only will it fail more than once, but if you add spread and slippage, it will still be 12-14 points even at the most profitable pairs...

But 24 pips is not better, because if you have a few of these, then no rally will save you (I mentioned a photo in the beginning).

Here. So I say - what is the best stop?

I've already answered you more than once. But you are obviously not a systems person, but an intuit. That's why you don't understand.

Avals:

By talking about small stops he is talking about very specific systems - breaking through intraday extrema.

О!

Only when you have forty of them, you can't help but wonder...

Avals:

I've already answered you more than once. But you're probably not a system guy, but an intuit. That is why you do not understand.

You even called me a swear word.

Do you really think that there are systematic and intuitive people?

Well, that's very childish, then.

Poushkine:

There. That's what I'm saying - what's the best stop?

The best stop is the one that didn't go off. This is the first priority in writing the TS.

The smaller the stop the better is the second priority.

If the TS satisfies both conditions, then it's a good thing.

Reason: