When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 13

Andrei01:
There was a fact of insult on the part of Vinin. The fact that it did not offend me does not diminish the offence in any way
In this context you have been accused of incompetence. That can be argued, but it is not an insult, especially in a technical dispute.

Vinin:

Unfortunately this option is not acceptable. At the first n bars it will give an incorrect value, then of course it will correct itself and be fine. But at the start ...

Besides, Expert Advisor with such EMA calculation will be afraid of resetting.

By the way, Dimitri, you didn't quite provide the correct solution either. It was about the councillor

Men, without the Balagan "Who are you", what's the point of the argument? I wanted to clarify it for myself:

1. we take some indicator and connect it to the Expert Advisor via iCustom

2. We do not change the code of this indicator!

We run Variants 1 and 2 in the tester with the same parameters. We will see who will optimize it faster. Is it like that?

Vinin:
By the way, Dimitri, you didn't quite provide the correct solution either. It was about the councillor.

What is it expressed in? I suggested comparing the EMA calculation in the EA with the indicator-advisor pair (in the indicator the EMA calculation, the EA refers to the indicator).

OneDepo:

Men, without the Balagan "Who are you", what is the point of the argument? I wanted to clarify it for myself:

2. we should not change the code of this indicator!

Variants 1 and 2 fill in the tester. on the same parameters. We'll see who will optimize faster. Is that how it works?

Congratulations, you have won a prize of $100,000, to get it, transfer $100,000 to account #...!

Integer:

Congratulations, you have won a prize of 1000000 rbl. to receive it, please transfer 10000 rbl. to account no...!

Well, I know how to be sarcastic, but what do you have to say?

OneDepo:

Men, without the Balagan "Who are you", what's the point of the argument? I wanted to clarify it for myself:

2. We do not change the code of this indicator!

We run Variants 1 and 2 in the tester with the same parameters. We will see who will optimize it faster. Is it like that?

That's what I had in mind at the start of the argument. But the bisons got trampled. It turned out to be a different kind of competition - who will write the most optimized code. Ordinary people are not interested in this.
I suggest that we go back to the beginning and do what OneDepo suggests.

OneDepo:
I know how to be sarcastic, but what do you have to say?

If you have a point, then go ahead and move the EMA calculation code to the EA.

granit77:
That's what I had in mind at the start of the argument. But the bisons got trampled. It turned out to be a different kind of competition - who will write the most optimized code. Ordinary people are not interested in this.
I suggest that we go back to the beginning and do what OneDepo suggests.

Do you suggest one more contest for the most optimal EMA calculation in EA?
Reason: