Wave analysis fan club - page 17

ZetM:

Yes, it's fine)), but it's a long way off. Weeks. I can't look that far, as an option. If the X-wave ends now, i.e. the rise was just a correction and now a massive decline will begin. Could it be? It is quite possible. And there is no need to look so far ahead. The structure of 200-500 points is forming; here we work with it.
We have some 700 points left till the 1.5 and if it is the third wave, we will get there soon), then the pullback to the fifth one.)

Flood has been cleaned up. Guys, let's get back on topic.

Mathemat:
Flood has been cleaned up. Guys, let's get closer to the topic.
Well, here is the forecast for the euro from 2011.03.16 02:00 (updated the old point of calculation), let the wave-workers say what are the chances of this option

Hello! Let's have a look at the daily chart, it turns out that we are in the 3rd sub-wave of the 3rd wave (Fig. on the previous page), has it finished or not?! That is the question), it is logical to assume a small pullback (to the 4th wave) on Monday-Tuesday, followed by growth (to the 5th wave), who has an opinion?

ZS... For myself I have made a conclusion, I will not play in sell, only in buy...

Interesting picture is emerging on the pound:

chepikds:

Hello! Let's have a look at the daily chart, it turns out that we are in the 3rd sub-wave of the 3rd wave (Fig. on the previous page), has it finished or not?! That is the question), it is logical to assume a small pullback (to the 4th wave) on Monday-Tuesday, followed by growth (to the 5th wave), who has an opinion?

ZS... For myself I have made a conclusion, I will not play in sell, only in buy...

Hi!
A normal, working option may well materialise, but it's the higher TFs. That's why we will always have a lot of variants of movement. I will explain it in the chart so that you could understand my idea. Here is the alternative. I may draw about10 alternatives for growth and decline of the pair. I am sure that the price will use one of these alternatives.

In order for you to understand the logic behind this assumption, I will explain it in more detail on other charts.

In the upper left corner, a linear construction of the zigzag, from the textbooks. Its short characteristic (pay special attention to the form of A-C waves movement, this is the main thing).I have imposed, this linear representation, on the real price movement. Of course, there are no perfect proportions, but forex is a marginal market, it tears proportions, and the ideal wave form is very rare.

Suppose this formed two zigzags, linked together, by an X-wave bundle. Is that possible? Yes, it is possible. No one has disproved the formation of a zigzag, but no one has proved that this is it. Therefore, this variant of events has a right to exist as an alternative for growth continuation. Let the Mentors deal with it. They have a laboratory that analyses all the currency pairs, indices, all markets, in one sentence, everything that flies, crawls, moves, runs it through the wave, compares it and gives the result. They take this result as a base and break it down to bones on small TFs. It's easier that way.

Reason: