Wave analysis fan club - page 12

That's it for me. There's a slight, final, downward flush left and the pair is starting to rise.

rensbit:

Hi. Where have you been?

ZetM:

Hi. Where have you been?

Hi, I was here but didn't post because to be honest I was trying to figure out what was going on as my fibs didn't add up and it didn't look like momentum at all (on the higher tf)

ZetM:

That's it for me. There is only one last insignificant decline and the pair starts growing.

If so, we'll reverse to 1.4017.

rensbit:

..If so, turn around at 1.4017

Look, I've started to rise and we'll see....))))

rensbit:

... I have not seen the fibs coming together and it all does not look like a momentum (on higher timeframes).

I consider that [a] -wave has finished and [b] -wave has started to form (growth of the pair). (a)-wave is considered as an impulse or NDT. Targets, in proportions took, as for the plane. This is not the final variant, but the first waves of growth of the pair, all variants will go synchronously, and then they will fall apart...)). We'll see.

ZetM:

I consider that [a] -wave ended and [b] -wave started to form (growth of the pair). The (a)-wave is considered as an impulse or NDT. Targets, in proportions took, as for the plane. This is not the final variant, but the first waves of growth of the pair, all variants will go synchronously, and then they will fall apart...)). We'll see.

Generally agree, but I think so

P.S. the price "..." blew out my position standing at 1.4026 b/w

rensbit:
... but I think so.

You know the immutable rules. ...... There's no arguing about markings unless they contradict VA rules and common sense....))))

....Wave never lies, only the wave markup can lie....))))

That's it...))

ZetM:

You know the immutable rule. ...... There's no arguing about markings if they don't contradict VA rules and common sense....)))) That's it...))
))) I agree. If you see something in my markings that is not by the rules, shout it out.

rensbit:
))) Agreed. If you see something out of order in my markup, holler.

If so...))))

Take a notation and check with it....))))

Reason: