[Archive! - page 413

sergeev:

I have a feeling this will not happen.

The woman with a scythe and Lutsenko are in jail, and there was no other opposition.

There will not be a second Maidan either.

In general, a change of power in Ukraine is not expected for the next 5 years.

You have no alternative and neither do we

With you, if there is an alternative, a change is possible.

With us, no.

There is a difference.

DURIVESTNIK SONG

In the latest issue of the project "Citizen Poet" - Maxim Gorky.

His "Song of the Stormy Petrel" as interpreted by Dmitry Bykov and Mikhail Yefremov

in connection with the rallies for fair elections has become "The Song of the Stormy Petrel".

Carefree, unmanned, to the whistles and shouts of the locals

Over Bolotnaya Square the Thunderbird soars proudly.

It's not the best platform for the overthrow of the Bastille.

But on the square where the cobblestones are, not even a bird is allowed.

The thunder rumbles, the earth trembles, the waves roar with eagerness.

Nearby, a hen rushes by: "Don't rock the boat!"

Blindness is inherent in chickens from Moscow to Barnaul.

Fools, they can't see it yet: the boat is sunk.

The moaning wingnuts, scatterbrained but dumb:

"Don't go, the Gapons are there! There'll be corpses, there'll be corpses!".

The gulls are swirling in a gray swarm: "You'll all sink in the abyss!

No corpses, that's what we'll do, we've been taught, we've been taught!"

The crow caws passionately: "Fear the year to come!

There's no greater damage than sudden freedom!

All your parties are snouts of Moscow glamour.

Here comes Bozhena Rynska. Fool, you'll go to jail, fool!"

The silly penguin timidly hides his fat body in the Internet

And cries in fear: "Children, you'll be fucked!

Stop that insolent yelling, surrender to the mercy of the monarch.

Your Navalny's a regular at Russian marches anyway!"

Don't shriek, you sowing confusion, take a good look:

If you choose Alexey, it'll be Lukashenko!

You, by God, are crazy, you will reach the flood.

He's really shouting, "Let the asshole grow stronger!"

The crayfish are howling, clawing their claws brazenly:

"Putin will tighten the screws in a jiffy - he'll bring us all down at once!

Run like a hare as soon as Putin's angry

He'll be a pant-lightning bolt to your balls!"

A magpie is swarming around, shouting in the same language:

"You all catch cold, you can't change a thing!

It's Russia's fate to be rubbish. Let it roll down smoothly."

And the most unbearable thing is that it is generally true.

Yes, all our victories will be taken away. Yes, our fate will be a failure.

Yes, skinheads will rise. Yes, Navalny will be corrupted.

Yes, a new Churov will emerge. Yes, Jews. Yes, the cold.

Yes, only a miracle will save us. And from where? Nowhere!

Swetten: I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. I don't need it.

Svetlana, read this and just think about how serious it is.

I have already written here that those who did not watch TV, i.e. those who did not care about the government, went to the rally. These are not gopniks, but people with brains who are capable of thinking.

PapaYozh:

DURIVESTNIK SONG

In the latest issue of the project "Citizen Poet" - Maxim Gorky.

His "Song of the Stormy Petrel" as interpreted by Dmitry Bykov and Mikhail Yefremov.

Run like a hare when Putin the evil one

You'll get your nuts pinched by a pant-zipper!"

Nearby, a magpie rushes in, screaming in the same hue and cry:

"You all catch cold, you can't change a thing!

It's Russia's fate to be rubbish. Let it go down smoothly.

......!

It's not bad at all! Useful for everyone here to see.

Mathemat:

Svetlana, read this and just think about how serious it is.

I've already written here that the people who came to the rally were those who don't watch TV, that is, those who don't care about the government. These are not gopniks, but people with brains who are capable of thinking.

She doesn't need to think for herself and have her own position. Otherwise she would have tried to justify it. Otherwise she would have tried to justify her position. Otherwise she would have tried to justify it, but all she did was to shake the air and quote pro-government slogans at their worst: she was not on the square in Ukraine, but is sure that the purpose of the Maidan was at least unrest - at most to overthrow the government and all this for American money. She hasn't spoken to people but is sure they are dumb and didn't understand how they were being used... etc.(I kept it in quotes).

I was there, and was an Orange observer in the election. I won't talk about the western Ukraine - I don't know, but I can responsibly say about Kharkiv: if someone was trying to destabilize the situation, it was pro-government supporters and the fact that there were no clashes - full credit to the organizers of the opposition movement: then they were visible and not hidden - they were representatives of the party "Pora". When the pro-government supporters urgently needed to pass in columns, and for some reason in the exact place where the discontented had gathered, it was the guys from "Pora" who appeared and created corridors and persuaded everyone to let the columns pass quietly. After the third or fifth time, the "circus" stopped. Employees of state enterprises and the public sector marched in pro-governmental columns. Then many gave up their banners and went over to the side of the opposition: at first to "prowl", then to debate, then some stayed and told how they had been kicked out to the rally by the governmental party with administrative resources.

As for the elections, as someone who has spoken to many observers, I can say that I, for example, like many (not all, of course) had this approach: "It doesn't matter who wins - as long as it's fair". Although, of course, there were hopes that the ruling party would not get through without major falsifications. And so it did. At the polling station where I was, by the way, the pro-governmental won. And it did not hurt anyone. And, by the way, most of the people I talked to were there out of conviction, and not for the money that was so fashionable to talk about. Surely there were some who came solely for the monetary reward. Except that the pro-government forces were paying a lot more for votes at the time - many were offered - they are somehow silent about this now.....

Troops and special forces tried to enter Kiev, but were turned back halfway. They say that with the intervention of the US, who announced that if they used troops against peaceful demonstrations they would block all the foreign assets of those in power. If this was and, if it is to be considered an intervention, then I, for one, am only in favour of such an intervention. Regarding the financial support to the opposition: it is quite possible - the Americans love it. Except that the ruling party has spent an order of magnitude more, including the budget for its own purposes. Then, by the way, taxes were collected six months in advance.

The change of power took place for the last time with minimal falsifications: the current government was actively supported by almost half of the population, and many who sympathized with the opposition were disappointed. That is why there were no Maidans. Now the supporters of the current party are disappointed. One would like to believe that it will be passed in the elections. Certainly, they will not be lost at all, though it is a pity. The most important thing is that they have understood that it is possible to fight for their rights with the current government. So far the nation has not yet formed - the population is capable of gusts, but alas, not of systematic action. When the understanding comes that "water never flows beneath a rolling stone" and that inaction will also be responsible in one way or another, and mostly with your own rights and freedoms, then perhaps change will begin.

ZS about Svetlana - of course, I could be wrong and will be glad to be wrong, but so far I do not see any reason for that.

" AND THEN EVERYONE PULLS OUT FLOWERS SMILING LEFT FRONT KISSING OMON PUTIN LAUGHING HOLDING HIS HEART IT WAS A PRANK PROGRAMME "

"Dibs ... that's 5 ))

>

VladislavVG:

She doesn't need to think for herself and have her own position. Otherwise she would have tried to justify it. Otherwise she would have tried to justify her position. Otherwise she would have tried to justify it, but all she did was to shake the air and quote pro-government slogans at their worst: she was not on the square in Ukraine, but is sure that the purpose of the Maidan was at least unrest - at most to overthrow the government and all this for American money. She hasn't spoken to people but is sure they are dumb and didn't understand how they were being used... etc.(I kept it in quotes).

I was there, and was an Orange observer in the election. I won't talk about the western Ukraine - I don't know, but I can responsibly say about Kharkiv: if someone was trying to destabilize the situation, it was pro-government supporters and the fact that there were no clashes - full credit to the organizers of the opposition movement: then they were visible and not hidden - they were representatives of the party "Pora". When the pro-government supporters urgently needed to pass in columns, and for some reason in the exact place where the discontented had gathered, it was the guys from "Pora" who appeared and created corridors and persuaded everyone to let the columns pass quietly. After the third or fifth time, the "circus" stopped. Workers of state enterprises and the public sector marched in pro-governmental columns. Then many gave up their banners and went over to the side of the opposition: at first to "prowl", then to debate, then some stayed and told how they had been kicked out to the rally by the governmental party with administrative resources.

As for the elections, as someone who has spoken to many observers, I can say that I, for example, like many (not all, of course) had this approach: "It doesn't matter who wins - as long as it's fair". Although, of course, there were hopes that the ruling party would not get through without major falsifications. And so it did. At the polling station where I was, by the way, the pro-governmental won. And it did not hurt anyone. And, by the way, most of the people I talked to were there out of conviction, and not for the money that was so fashionable to talk about. Surely there were some who came solely for the monetary reward. Except that the pro-government forces were paying a lot more for votes at the time - many were offered - they are somehow silent about this now.....

Troops and special forces tried to enter Kiev, but were turned back halfway. They say that with the intervention of the US, who announced that if they used troops against peaceful demonstrations they would block all the foreign assets of those in power. If this was and, if it is to be considered an intervention, then I, for one, am only in favour of such an intervention. As for financial support to the opposition: it is quite possible - the Americans love it. Except that the ruling party has spent an order of magnitude more, including the budget for its own purposes. Then, by the way, taxes were collected six months in advance.

The change of power took place for the last time with minimal falsifications: the current government was actively supported by almost half of the population, and many who sympathized with the opposition were disappointed. That is why there were no Maidans. Now the supporters of the current party are disappointed. One would like to believe that it will be passed in the elections. Certainly, they will not be lost at all, though it is a pity. The most important thing is that they have understood that it is possible to fight for their rights with the current government. So far the nation has not yet formed - the population is capable of gusts, but alas, not of systematic action. When the understanding comes that "water never flows beneath a rolling stone" and that inaction will also be responsible in one way or another, and mostly with your own rights and freedoms, then perhaps change will begin.

As for Svetlana, of course I could be wrong and I would be happy to be wrong, but so far I do not see any reason for that.

I told you -- you just have to give the orange a say and he will reveal himself in all his glory.

Swetten:
I told you, you just have to give the orange one the word and he'll reveal himself in all his glory.

How's it look under the table?
Reason: