[Archive! - page 667

Martingeil:
...but it looks like a made up fairy tale, you can show the highlighted to a psychologist he will explain it to you straight away.
Psychologists will explain everything, that's what they do for a living :)) I have known the girl personally for a long time and I have no doubts about her words. It's a pity she won't go anywhere or write anything.

IgorM:

Your speculations about uneducated people are at least 10 years too late, the people of Russia have long been watching a hundred TV channels and surfing the internet from primary school students to pensioners

The ability to receive information and the ability to analyze it are two big differences. Informed is not synonymous with education. And nowadays they teach children to think starting from kindergarten.

valenok2003: And thinking nowadays is taught to be taught from kindergarten onwards.

Oh, come on, for God's sake... It's been like that all my life - both under the Soviet Union and now. We were weaned then and we are weaned now. The world has simply changed, temptations and priorities have changed. But some people still cannot learn to think.

And in general - thinking cannot be taught / cured. You can only slightly change this ability.

Mathemat:

You can only change this ability slightly...

...in the right direction.

Same eggs, only in profile.

Maybe we'll live to see another cult of personality being exposed. Or maybe that cult will destroy us sooner, and then social media and this resource in particular will come in handy for the guards.

For 12 years Putin has created a structure (system) where he is really irreplaceable. Obviously 30 per cent participate in this structure, the other 33 per cent are people who have been intimidated by the consequences of regime change.

In a black and white country, a black man was elected president, and... the country didn't fall apart. We have to admit that our people are not yet ready (they are only 37% ready) for real democracy and the changeability of power.

FAQ:

Congratulations, you have a trojan :))))

If you are sick, you need to get well... if cured...

>

>

Figar0:

And so at all levels. I have a teacher who I know, and before the elections the headmistress called three times and told them who should be elected, how to educate relatives of friends and acquaintances who think differently, and how bad it could be if the wrong person was elected. I am sure that the headmistress at the RONO level had the same conversations...

What's the use of those explanations? The bulk of teachers vote at their place of residence, at other schools and kindergartens, at other polling stations anyway. All the ballots are anonymous. + 200,000 independent observers + 4 million anonymous observers via web in real time randomly selecting polling stations. Even assuming all 200,000 absentee ballots were "correct", that's still a drop in the bucket.

yosuf:
The election of the Russians in London is evidence of that. On the other hand, for a creative person it should make no difference who is in power, as long as the country is calm and the basic conditions for the development of market relations are created, and the rest will happen automatically. Reliance on power is the lot of helpless people who are not sure of their abilities. The Russians have made the best possible choice out of the real options that exist. The main thing for traders is that forex is allowed in Russia, not like it is in China. A good strategy in their hands, make money and beneficiate the power that gives them that opportunity and that's it.

This is another vector of thought imposed on the people.

With such a statement you deny the right to a decent life to tens of millions of people, i.e. more than 20% of the country's population, and with their family members even more. Some cannot afford active entrepreneurship because of their health (pensioners and the disabled), others because of their profession (doctors, teachers, military).

I don't want my children to be taught by an associate professor, whose mind is on Forex or his amusing formula 18.

I do not want my parents to be treated by a doctor-entrepreneur, whose task is to get rich or to solve all his problems himself (read: at my expense), without waiting and believing in the ability of the state to provide him (the doctor) a decent, i.e. not a poor life.

The formula Hope for power is the lot of the helpless is convenient and was invented by an inactive government, busy only with entrepreneurship, instead of solving the problems facing the government and the state.

I am terribly lazy to write, so I will ask you to think it through on your own .

Mathemat:

I thought Martingeil was talking about a different kind of non-alternative - that there is no real replacement for Pu as President of Russia.

But that's not true. Prokhorov may not be an important politician, but he is a very good businessman, i.e. an organiser. This is not the first time he has organised and motivated highly qualified people around him.

Yes, that's what I meant.

//---------------

Perhaps he is a good organizer, time will tell, if he comes close to Lavrentiy Beria in his organizational skills, then great changes await Russia, hopefully for the better. (The best manager in the USSR was Beria, just for the record, but many may have other things in mind ... just in case ...)

Martingeil:

Yes, that's what I meant.

//---------------

Perhaps he is a good organizer time will tell, if he comes close to Lavrentiy Beria in organizing abilities then Russia will undergo great changes, hopefully for the better. (the best manager in the USSR was Beria, just for the record, but many may have other things in mind ... just in case ...)

Beria's organisational achievements were based on the fear of people facing accusations of sabotage and sabotage and punishment up to and including firing squad. Times are different now.
Reason: