[Archive! - page 616

moskitman:
i don't know who it is... who is it?

I like girls) and some of them unfortunately like the house 2) 0) willy-nilly for this reason sometimes I stumble across the airs of House 2))) character from there - the name Ilya Sidorov ))))

\No offence. I just thought of you often because of your similarity (appearance). I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offence)))

I'm about to insert an interesting video. There you go. Posner is inappropriately "bashing" Mr McFall.

>

ask:

You explain it to me: if you (I'm not a Russian citizen, temporarily here) can be a candidate for president who:

a) collected 2 million signatures

b) was nominated by a party

How did Putin become a candidate if:

a) he did not collect signatures

b) he was nominated by some kind of a front (this is not a party).

I am completely confused o_o.

He was nominated by United Russia

Slogans and slogans are useless. they should be shown videos with facts about the state of life and conditions in the country (with facts). they are shouting with their minds without understanding anything.

They are given time for pre-election debates, yes they speak beautifully, yes correctly (some statements about the standard of living and where we are going), while they should constantly be speaking about their party programs, and have a plan - well developed, which should improve living standards. I have never heard anyone say in detail that they should do (by passing laws or something) this and that to improve this and that, vote for us if you share our plan of action.

In general, it should be so - parties present a policy plan, people should vote not for a man but for his policy plan, and this course should be the calling card of every party, not to make nice speeches, but to say specifically what they want to do (everyone knows what and where to change it) and how they are going to do it.

If they fail to implement at least 50 percent of the plan, the party in power should be replaced at best or they should answer in court.

So that it did not turn out to be a load of bullshit, make them responsible for their programs and their failure to implement them.

Yes, you can say that everything is not so simple, ideally any program will not give a 100 percent effect, but no one talks about it, so every party should direct all efforts to gravity and forecasting of results of these programs, and evaluate the level of effectiveness as a percentage of the predicted and actual effect, it should be at least 2 times less than the predicted target.

Svinotavr:

To be honest, I didn't recognise you with the beard, the glasses and the hat. A professional military disguise, in keeping with the zeitgeist and the location. Let's not talk about Zeland, let's talk, when we have time, about something else. You mentioned somewhere that the Fourier extrapolation method is quite usable, provided a good price filter is used. Do you still think so?

you are not in your old clothes))) if i am not mistaken, you are ......... or not ........., but i will ask you directly, who is he?

I don't like your nickname, any discussion with such a nickname or similar instantly turns into a ban for me or a threat thereof, statistics. apparently my karma sucks for a changed style of forum communication, times have changed.

Well, we Jews do not get used to it))))) us at all times ..... it is the most .... we live like cockroaches)))

trollolo: "Hoo"?

Noooo Noooo. We have privacy - and you can't guess. Nicknames communicate.

If you want to find out, write the addressee in private.

trollolo: What kind of repression is this, Alexey? I'm not asking you your full name, I'm asking you your past nickname, it's not forbidden, is it?

He won't say his old nickname, is it not clear?

Repression is when you get banned or when you have your post taken down. It hasn't come to that yet.

trollolo:
What's with the repression Alexey, I'm not asking for a full name but a past nickname, it's not forbidden, is it?
Give me an example.
Reason: