[Archive! - page 579

fozi:

It's interestingly written ))

Some horny pubescent kid made that up. Who only has f.l.a. in his head. And who can't even think that a woman's job is to find a father for her future children. And the process of fucking looks a little different from a woman's point of view, which is to preserve the best qualities of the species. I'm not referring to nymphets, by the way, such a one will do without candy. However, I assume the author is talking about normal women, it's no fun with whores, is it?

valenok2003:

Some horny pubescent kid made that up. Who has only f.l.a. in his head. And who can't even think that a woman's job is to find a father for her future children. And the process of fucking from a woman's point of view looks a little different, namely as preserving the best qualities of the species. I'm not referring to nymphets, by the way, such a one will do without candy. However, I assume the author is talking about normal women, it's no fun with whores, is it?

You haven't seen Freud yet... This grandfather will be worse than that ..... But here again no problem, he's right, they've been trying to argue with this grandfather for decades, but no, (even without him) he's still in the lead. )))

valenok2003:

Some horny pubescent kid made that up. Who has only f.l.a. in his head. And who can't even think that a woman's job is to find a father for her future children. And the process of fucking from a woman's point of view looks a little different, namely as preserving the best qualities of the species. I'm not referring to nymphets, by the way, such a one will do without candy. However, I think the author is talking about normal women, it's not interesting with whores, is it?

That's one way of putting it. I can't agree with you 100%.

The author is partly right.

trol222:

You haven't seen Freud yet... This grandpa will be worse than that ..... But he's right, he's been trying to argue with this grandpa for decades, but no, (even without him) he's still got the upper hand. )))

Have you read Freud or only heard of him?

fozi:

Interesting writing )))

It's like economics: demand begets supply and vice versa.

No matter how much the opposite sex shits on each other, everyone finds their mate. There is a compromise involved.

But still, it will be interesting to hear a woman's opinion on this article.

Here's a man's take on a woman's take: a man for a woman, a woman for her child. There's an opinion that "once you like her child, she's yours".

valenok2003:

Have you read Freud or only heard of him?
I'll tell you more, I felt him))(please don't consider it intimate)

911:

It's like economics: demand begets supply and vice versa.

No matter how much the opposite sex shits on each other, everyone finds their mate. It's all about compromise.

But still, it will be interesting to hear a woman's opinion on this article.

Speaking of birds...)

(The grammar of the original is preserved)

Urgently need a billionaire) ordinary millionaires are not interested) (Kiev)
Age: 30. I need a man without financial and mental problems, adequate, sexy and sincere, with a sense of humour.
So moderately wealthy do not write - my way of life you can not afford! I beg your pardon in advance and not to waste neither my nor your time!
With the question how much? - To the District, they're waiting for you there! What are the terms of the meeting? - Same here... And those who ask what's for? - To the market, they'll answer all your questions.
Soberly assess your capabilities and make offers that I will not be able to refuse. In return, I offer appropriate and adequate action on my part.

I am 30 years old, slim, well-groomed, clean, neat. Please send letters with photos to e-meil: ...........

And what do you think after that? There are thousands of them!

"The educated and active people have significantly increased their sense of self-worth, and this is a credit to Putin, who has made it possible not to think about their daily bread and to reflect on higher values. People are making their own choices, but are highly doubtful about their choices."

ZZZY: Thanks to the Provider! It was quite lucidly explained that citizens are a herd that should be helped to make good choices in exchange for food.

ZZZY: How I love this country, it's a pity we all call Russia this country and not our motherland.

Reason: