[Archive! - page 550

Roman.:

1. Such as...

2. It turns out that I was wrong in my previous post when I wrote that if you are OK with alcohol (as they say without fanaticism)... :-) as long as you have beer without alcohol ...

I have a codependent boyfriend who says I will not quit smoking, don't deprive me of this "joy" of life as well... Otherwise I am not responsible for myself and I might explode... :-)

Apparently life itself is no fun for him...

Kitsan:

Apparently life itself is no fun for him...

...:-) You're burying the mosquito too soon. :-)

Roman.:

... :-) You're burying the mosquito early. :-)

No way. Not burying. I made a conclusion from your post. Life is like this ... and if they take away my last joy, that's fucked up. If I'm wrong - it's for the best. You have to love life))

she loves life, see how sweet she is ))))

Roman.:

... It turns out that I was wrong in my previous post when I wrote that if you are OK with alcohol (as they say without fanaticism)... :-) as long as you have beer without alcohol ...

No, Rom, I have no problem with alcohol. (And no problem without it, either)))
I just said that about beer: e-cigs, b/beer, p/bubs...

But thanks for the info - I'll read it.

ratnasambhava:
Dimitri, if memory serves me correctly, Christ gave the 10 commandments to the Jews.
We Gentiles have only one: "Do unto men as you would have them do unto you.
Isn't that right?

moskitman:
Doesn't it?

Almost, but in general it sounds like "love your neighbour as yourself".

it is one of the 4 commandments from Christ.

alexx_v:
Or you can just be a man, decide and quit. And that's it.
Passed. I spent the first two weeks in terrible agony. Fever, insomnia, diarrhoea and tremors were just a taste. That's the hard way I got off a cigarette nine years ago. In a month I believed it was possible, in half a year I went out to laugh at the smokers. A year later I started to think about "running in the morning". A year and a half later I smoked in a restaurant. After two years, bought a pack again.
Now I want to do without those first-time nightmares.

sergeev:

Almost, but in general it sounds like "love your neighbour as yourself".

is one of the four commandments from Christ.
that's not what I meant, there's a lot to be found in the New Testament, but not today, not on a holiday.

moskitman:
And now I want to do without those first-time nightmares.

You convince your brain that there is no point in smoking. There is, but my brain is stupid and finds reasons.

Reason: