[Archive! - page 459

IgorM:

he misspelled, he must have meant brilliant and talented people, while the sense of "thinking" and "sniffing in two holes" - the same "masses", but mysteriously hinting at their individuality standing in front of a mirror.

HH: for some reason I recall alcoholics in a light hangover, their individuality is so overwhelming, in any narrative "I" with a capital " I " and " they " (in small print).

Igor, (notice - with a capital letter) I meant exactly and only what I typed. If something is not clear, it is better to ask again. And I prefer to express my thoughts myself. You disagree with them? So object and don't forget to argue. Or three...

Mischek:

What about SP? After all he was in the top by his numbers . 0.001%

What is -SP? A service pack?

I voted for apple, if anything.

joo:

What is -SP? A service pack?

I voted for Yabloko, if anything.

SProgrammer

SProgrammer 16.12.2011 17:05

The USSR was a lame-duck niche compared to now. Do not lie to yourself. Think back.

You could not buy a car. I did not have enough to eat.

And again - there were 0.001% of people like me.

And 99% lived just enough to eat.

They took a shit a week ago and it still stinks ))))

Mischek:

I guess I can't understand why the question "Who did you vote for? "

But thanks for the answer.

You'll understand when you see the difference between asking "Andrei, who did you vote for?" and "Who did the thinking captain vote for?"

sanyooooook:
They took a shit a week ago and it still stinks ))))

Tell me about it.
Did you pick up your girls yet?

moskitman:

Tell me about it...
Have you got your girls back yet?

Sure, last week.

Now I understand why a man lives unconsciously for the first years of his life )))

moskitman:

Yes - I voted for the LDPR as a member of ER. Is that enough? Any other questions?

Well, the UR is not so hopeless if there are people in its ranks who don't like the situation as it is.

sanyooooook:

Of course I did last week.

Now I understand why one lives unconsciously for the first years of his life )))

Why? Just the BIOS and the HDD is still clean? )))

Reading you all makes me sad. Some of you are for the abundance of sausage under the Soviet Union, others for the lack of it and the fact that they wore pants, poor people, of only two colours, suffering so much... That's all that's valuable to you? Poverty you are, poverty you are.

During the Soviet Union people were richer and stronger spiritually (we are not talking about religion here) and the word conscience meant something. And now they were clothed, clothed, had forty varieties of sausage in the shop, considered that every family had a car, but with rare exceptions, they were poor at heart.

Reason: