[Archive! - page 372

Mischek:

Steel movement activists from 30 regions of Russia will come out to Manezhnaya Square and declare that on December 4, along with several dozen million other people, they voted for the United Russia party. And those who question the country's choice, they are ready to meet with a drumbeat in the streets of Moscow. 1,000 drummers will rehearse at 2pm on Manezhnaya Square.

Permitted drummers.

They'll probably bang on their heads. I think they'll make the right sound.

granit77:
Fresh mushrooms immediately after the collection, cut into thin slices, salt lightly, chop onions into a bowl, make dressing (oil, vinegar, pepper, salt) and incubate for a few minutes to an hour (until the saliva runs out).
Consume with vodka in the forest near Mogilev (Mogilev is optional, I just tried it there for the first time).

Victor! You, that, stop it already!

I'm in the mood for mushrooms, I'm going to roast some blackcurrant mushrooms and make some potatoes tonight.

:)

TheXpert:
Carrot-tops have to be soaked... ?

If you don't soak them, they are bitter, but you can eat them.

Mushroom hunters are pros

Mischek:

Mushrooming pros

Back to the vegetables.

Quote:

Yesterday I was an observer at my polling station № 689 (Moscow region, Istrinsky district, town of Dedovsk, Energetikov street, 15, building of "Lyceum", formerly the second school).
The commission worked clearly, professionally and honestly. I did not register any violations, and moreover, I can say with certainty that there were none: no carousels, no throw-ins, no restrictions on the opportunity to observe.
According to the results of the counting Yedro took only THIRD place, yielding to the Communists and Just Russia

This is how Churov reported the results of the vote at our polling station on his website:

http://www.moscow_reg.vybory.izbirkom.ru/r egion/region/moscow_reg?action=show&root=5 04015023&tvd=4504015117415&vrn=100100028 713299&region=50&global=true&sub_region=5 0&prver=0&pronetvd=null&vibid=4504015117 415&type=242

Minus 150 for Just Russia, minus 100 for Yabloko, minus 15 for Right Cause, minus 15 for Patriots of Russia. (Even scumbags don't have enough imagination to take numbers out of round.)
Plus 280 to Yedoras.

I already wrote back to Yabloko and Just Russia, no answer yet.
I trust the chairman of commission (and not only on his word), the protocol was submitted to TEC in this particular variant.

I ask all possible re-post.
I take advice, what to do next.

dternovskiy Dmitry Ternovskiy

I suggest that after everything that has happened, we put a chip in Navalny! We need to know where he is!

Mischek:

Oh, the presidents are up to no good. it is not good to move troops against the people

Mischek:

And they said there was nowhere to park in Moscow.

PapaYozh:

And they said there was nowhere to park in Moscow.

The police were kind of hinting that we do not need it.

They raised the military, and the soldiers don't need it very much either.

And why the hell did they have to paint so much in Moscow...

Reason: