[Archive! - page 147

The association with a whale sinking to the bottom. That's where the revelry begins.

>

DDFedor:

The association is with a whale sinking to the bottom. That's where the revelry begins.

A varied life has its advantages - there's always something to remember for the occasion :))

We were in the tropics one afternoon when we went to visit some friends on foot. Just before our eyes a car hit a hedgehog on the road, and it flew away on the curb. When we arrived back at night, the hedgehog was already moving! I was already counting how much rum I drank and what I polished it with, but it turned out to be something else. The hedgehog was left with only the skin, which was cleaned by hordes of ants, a solid black mass.
It is at times like this that one gets a vivid idea of the frailty of our existence :))

MetaDriver:

I've been surfing the links to the theme, and amongst all the rubbish I've found some interesting stuff: "THE TRICKS AND TRICKS OF WORLD GRAVITY.

Who does not run out of common sense, I recommend to look.

There's a remarkable statement at the end of the text, which is of direct concern to our forum's participants:

That's why, in grief, they resort to crooked methods. In simple it is called "through ass", and in scientific way it is "optimization of many parameters".

;)

sanyooooook:
I've got the forest all around me, everything's cheap, I'm eating berries in buckets every day. )

I take it you're suggesting that instead of a normal country snack, you'll be feeding us berries from the woods, by the bucketload, from morning till night. Greedy. I'm not going. You split your own firewood.

After a bucket of berries, any firewood chopping manager will be blown away. That means there'll be a queue for the toilet. So there won't be room for everyone. So... well, it's not hard to see the picture. All because of your greed.

We'll run out of berries, you'll switch us over to mushrooms, we'll eat them after the berry diet, raw, on our hands and knees. I can imagine this picture. It's called "traders in the wild" or "programmers visiting a friend."

An exploiter.

Mischek:

I take it you're implying that instead of a normal country snack, you'll be feeding us berries from the woods, by the bucketload, from morning till night. Greedy. I'm not going. You split your own firewood.

After a bucket of berries, any firewood chopping manager will be blown away. That means there'll be a queue for the toilet. So there won't be room for everyone. So... well, it's not hard to see the picture. All because of your greed.

We'll run out of berries, you'll switch us over to mushrooms, we'll eat them after the berry diet, raw, on our hands and knees. Exploiter.

What a queue, what a toilet, there is a forest around ))), and mushrooms special pick ;)), all berries do not have time to eat they begin to sour, here's a brew can be made, strawberries, soon ripe blueberries (and then the blueberry bramble, then bird cherry, and so on to the first frost)))), just need sugar and yeast and time 1-2 weeks, professionals enough 2-3 days )))).

sanyooooook:
What a queue, what a toilet, there is a forest around ))), and the mushrooms are special ;)), all berries will start to sour before you eat them, and here you can make a brew, strawberry infusion ))).

Well special mushrooms do not scare us, here it seems half of the forum practices.

I'm off to make hay.)

sanyooooook:
Blueberry, then bird cherry, and so on until the first frost) )).
Yeah, on such a diet you'll get the first couple of cubes by the first frost. And they'll eat them right away. By frost, they'll be starving for firewood. What a greedy bastard.

Mischek:
Yeah, on a diet like that, you'll get your first couple of cubes just in time for frost.

Just in time for the wood to dry.

Vinin:

Just in time for the wood to dry.

Yeah, and by that time we'll have mastered hunting. We'll strangle a bear with our bare hands, alone. We'll beat a squirrel in the eye with a stone. We'll chase hares in the field.

Anyway, we'll somehow make it ... until spring.

Reason: