[Archive! - page 69

Farnsworth:

But you're a hedgehog!!!!!

Do hedgehogs have a perpetual ban on bloomers?

Use your head, primate.

Svinozavr:

Do hedgehogs have a perpetual flower-delivery ban?

No, hedgehogs can do flowers, but very carefully.

Use your head, primate.

Look, call the normal "you", the one who said the first sentence, because the other jerk is annoying. He can't write the name of the mouse, he's copying it, yeah, it's a bit hard to spell.

To Svinozavr:

Wow Peter, congratulations, you have some real fans, very interesting interlocutors, the word you said "primate" evokes such a violent reaction:

Europa

************* that's a racket... Petr, you'll eat your heart out, keep it up...funnily enough...

I won't disturb the intellectuals.

Mm-hmm. Selling a story about Hedgehogs tu Walt Disney Pictures Sony Entertainment. With rights to sequels, threequels and other quads.

===

Serge! It's your 10%!

I, if there is any resonance at all, will be banned.

Alas. I'm usually on topic. If I'm off-topic, well, people know what to expect from me. What's there to be angry about?

Let's be polite, decent, appropriate. Is that so hard?

Farnsworth:
I won't disturb the intellectuals.
Witty... grotesque...

milstaff:
Friends, good afternoon! How do you search for colleagues around the city? Any smart ideas we can talk:) milstaff@mail.ru
Reshetov seems to be from Almaty.

Svinozavr:

Mm-hmm. Selling a story about Hedgehogs tu Walt Disney Pictures Sony Entertainment. With rights to sequels, threequels and other quads.

===

Serge! It's your 10%!

stingy

Farnsworth:
stingy
(with a wide merchant's smile) Shall we talk?

Svinozavr:
(with a broad merchant smile) Shall we discuss?

Yeah.

The old Jewish salesman is explaining what it's like to work these days for a 1%

margin. Bought for a dollar, sold for two.

Reason: