EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 87

I think so.

ReziDent:

I think so.


I am far from an expert in wave analysis, but I can imagine how Noterday is freaking out when he looks at your screenshots)))

strangerr:


I'm far from an expert on wave analysis, but I can imagine Noterday's mood when he looks at your screenshots)))


The symbols are not that important)) you need to see the wave.
ReziDent:

The designations are not that important)) you need to see the wave.
Zet can't hear you ))))
[Deleted]
ReziDent:

The designations are not that important)) you need to see the wave.

If you look at the waves you see, it's storming pretty decently...
Temnyj:
Zet can't hear you ))))

He'd be in for a shock)))
OK, I won't spoil the mood.)

Dear women!

Be eternally desirable
And loved by all
Always charming
And irresistible
# Your eyes are happy
# Shine forever
♪ And in life, you're surrounded ♪
# And friends around you
ReziDent:
OK, I won't spoil the mood.)

You draw, you're drawing for yourself, just read books on VA, then the layout will be more understandable to all))))
ReziDent:
OK, I won't spoil the mood))

Do not spoil ))

My view of the market in the short term, in red is support, on breakdown a downtrend and possibly to the 1.35 area: