EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 54

And it gets even cooler!!!
I don't have time to think.
Dimka-novitsek:
I don't have time to think.

There was time to think before lunch, but now there is nothing to think about.
[삭제]

Are we really going to the south?

torgus:

Are we really going to the south?


If we do, it won't happen overnight; there will be time to close and open.

1.4020 will not be until next week anyway

Bai on the Eurodollar and the Euroyenne have triggered, I am at a loss how to react.
[삭제]
Dimka-novitsek:
Bai on the Eurodollar and the Euroyenne have triggered, I am at a loss how to react.
I think I'm getting ready to dump the deposit.
Dimka-novitsek:
Bai on the Eurodollar and the Euroyenne have triggered, I am at a loss how to react.

I told you not to react now)))

get lost early