EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 2

zfs:

The way to 1.3855 is open...

To better understand the point of view. It is better to state it on the chart. Then you can see why a person expects a certain movement on the market.

strangerr:

To Margaret: Overhang is possible, but if there is a sell signal around the ellipse on H4, I will cover the baiji and sell.

North: I don't pay attention. Hi.

I can't add a message every time.

How clearly you opened... even envious) I only have your second pose.

Strange!!! I threw three machines on the chart, the simplest ones (simples), but I have the full visual sensation that they have moved forward!!! ????

zfs:
The schedule has already been posted... discussion is going on))

Your statement, "...The way to 1.3855 is open..." was addressed to me, but it is not supported by the chart. What are you discussing (the chart), I do not know.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

zfs:
How clearly you opened... even envious) I only have your second pose.

If there are conditions, why not open up?

Dimka-novitsek:
Thank you!!!!!!!!

Just take your time and look at the price...wait for at least a little consolidation, spikes...it will show you everything...and a small lot slowly downwards...

Zet:

Your statement, "...The way to 1.3855 is open..." was addressed to me, but it is not supported by the chart. What are you discussing (the chart), I do not know.

Not you, but the one who predicted 1.39)) Open the chart and take a look... I told you - there will be no training))) You can read about resistance and support lines from Elder))

The weather is great. The sun is blazing, the snow is shining, I did half an hour of work at a bazaar nearby and walked on the ice of the Dnieper.

Then I thought that the money on the computer monitor was running away, so I went home, drank strong tea with sandwiches and meatballs. And lemon.

strangerr:

If there are conditions, why not open up?

I don't understand anything about your circles)) Although I had a signal too, it's just not prescribed... I'll write it down and test it today)) It was the daytime trend that played out.
Reason: