EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 1002

ruslanchik:
it means that the movements are programmed and the price values are already known in advance !!! is that supposed to be it ???

nothing is known...and the bots just started to buy...it looks like they dropped...it's more profitable to short in the fund...often the stock is really overbought...etc...

So no need to be overthinking....

jckl:

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v33/n10/donald-mackenzie/how-to-make-money-in-microseconds

article

the article should be published tomorrow ?

ruslanchik:
the article is due to be published tomorrow ?

is another of the many London mysteries...

ZetM:

Colleagues, the main trend, so strong that even the main force of the correction, is directed towards the main trend. The correction ends, we should already think about building a sales pyramid. IMHO of course...))))

And what is strong here. If the dollar and the euro go up against other currencies - that would be a lot of fun...

DragonSL:

If the dollar and the euro go up against other currencies, that would be fun...

fantasist...

Vizard:

I don't code, so I do it by hand...

how much does it make per year approximately in points? without optimization over the last 8 years? roughly at a rough guess

Not at all ))) She's only a week old ))))

Due to the fact that my laptop rebooted at night closed my Eurobucks positions opened at 1.4238 and 1.4211 :(( Well, at least I took a profit from them. And this morning I got up.

DragonSL:

So what's the big deal. If the dollar and the euro go up against other currencies, that would be fun...

You know what you're talking about...)) ??? Have a good trip, have fun.

artikul:

Not at all )))) It is only a week old ))))

ah...no surprise there ))))

bulls on the euro meanwhile are trying to break out upwards....

Vizard:

the euro bulls, meanwhile, are trying to break out upwards...

Yep...)))) from 2hrs. took away as much as 50 pips....))))
Reason: