EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 848

Grebovik:

I don't try to justify the author, I'll have to watch the video several more times in order to get to the bottom of his strategy. I hope I have enough brains to create a similar analogy or at least understand it. If I succeed, I will share my conclusions. And now I'm off to Meat! Happy Holidays everyone! Peace, Labour, May, Rest...JUNE, JULY, AUGUST!
In the beginning there were 2 videos, one for buy and one for sell. and there on one pair (the indy draws a corridor of dots) the entrance was against the indy.

Thank you!!!

Tantrik:
At the beginning there were 2 videos, one for buy and the other for sell. and there on one pair (the indicator draws a corridor of dots) the entry was against the indicator.

You can make a hundred attempts to create such a video.... Regression, STO, multi timeframe stuff up there. No one will argue that each of us, albeit not on the first or second attempt, can make such a video?))) And then sell the fake set of indukes for a lot of money))))) The dude's got a few million dollars, he earned a good one (video), the question is - why is he selling it?))

strangerr:

You could also make a hundred attempts to create such a video.... Regression, STO, multi-timeframe stuff at the top. No one will argue that each of us, even if not on the first or second attempt, can make such a video?))) And then sell the fake set of indukes for a lot of money))))) The dude has a few zmons, then he earned a good one (video), the question is - why is he selling it?)))
I think these moneys are demos and it is very problematic to spend them )))))))

Dimka-novitsek:
Thank you!!!

Dimka, happy holiday too. And the letters to paint, is there no paint?)))

strangerr:

Можно сделать и сотню попыток для создания такого видео.... Регрессия, STO, мультитаймфреймовая фигня какая то вверху. Никто не будет спорить, что каждый из нас, пусть не с первой и не со второй попытки, может сделать такое видео?))) А дальше продавай фуфловый набор индюков за хорошие бабки))) У чувака несколько лимонов, тут же он заработал нормально(видео), вопрос - а нафига же он это продает?)))

that was back in January -

"Oh, for fuck's sake, let's not go far. My neighbour bought a system from you and now he's sitting in the woods with moose all around him. "

Temnyj:
I think these lemons are demos and spending them is very problematic )))))))

Exactly)))

Tantrik:

Neighbour of who?))

strangerr:

Who has a neighbour?)))
http://forum.goodservice.su/forum-151-ne-stoyat-vnimaniya-ili-obman/thread-6665-strategiya-sekret-sorosa/page-9.html - he answered questions in the forum - the thread was humorous.

Ah, I read it, worth reading)))
Reason: