EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 813

herzogtier:

I, for example, here...It looks like the DCs are messing with the quotes.

Idon't. The divergence in quotes of a couple or three pips is quite acceptable.

What I noted is prettier, and if you put a weekly pivot on it, there's support there.

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes, it's not a harami, for sure, because the candle with shadows is higher than the previous one, but it's a sure-fire black star!

Then it should not be an evening star, but at least a morning star :))

Beating a baby?
27.04.2011 09:29

Let's start with a quote: "Traders pushed the US dollar almost to its lowest level in more than two years on Tuesday amid growing expectations that the US Federal Reserve will not signal the possibility of ending its ultra-soft monetary policy."

Another quote: "Beating the dollar has become a fascinating sport of late. But with the US dollar noticeably weak on the long-term charts, the negative outlook suggests caution at the very least... Perhaps the Federal Reserve will have the last word on Wednesday... The dollar index is weak on the long-term charts, sitting below the 74.170 - 74.702 range, which includes potential tops of 74.394 and 74.484. If the resistance range is broken, the index will head towards resistance at 76.649 - 76.695... Such a strong rise, if it takes place, will rattle the bears...

AndreyZak:

Not an evening star then, but at least a morning star :))
Evening.

Dimka-novitsek:
Evening.

I meant it's morning :))

Otherwise yes you're right, it looks like an evening star.

A little video on candlestick patterns http://fxrdc.at.ua/publ/6

thoughts on the pound (might be of interest to anyone)

Alexsandr76:
thoughts on the pound (might be of interest to anyone)

Alexsandr76:
thoughts on the pound (may be of interest to anyone)
Looked at your gold, oil - nice to see a man doing a great job with this information. I myself am already in the sales on gold, although a slightly different pair (more profitable for sales), and on oil stood in the long term.

The chart shows clearly marked market limits. 1.4750 at the top and 1.38 at the bottom. The top has already been reached, now down after Beni's speech.

The insiders already have everything on the line. The ewa exchange rate has landed a bit and the ewa will be ditched in the evening.

And it's going to be like this all day today)))

Reason: