EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 663

Ilap70:
New indicator from ALPARI Autochartist on the official website for testing.
I understand it only works on Alpari.

Jumping around like fleas from one strategy to another? You have to pick one and iron it out and iron it out... Why all this from Alpari? So many indicators... you could spend five years on them... And let me tell you, you can squeeze something out of any one of them and make a profit. And even if you have a good strategy but do not know how to take profits, you can still be stuck in the ground.

seolink74:
Jumping around like fleas from one strategy to another? You have to pick one and iron it out and iron it out... Why all this from Alpari? So many indicators... you could spend five years on them... And let me tell you, you can squeeze something out of any one of them and make a profit. And even if you have a good strategy but do not know how to take profits, you can still be stuck in the ground.
+100

Billionaire investor George Soros believes that last week's decision by the ECB to raise its key interest rate to 1.25% was "inappropriate" as the ECB's uniform policy for all monetary union states and a strengthening currency would be extremely detrimental to peripheral countries in the region, which are forced to implement fiscal consolidation.

Strategists at Bankhaus Metzler believe that the period of the strong euro will soon come to an end. From their point of view, in the nearest future EUR/USD still has a chance to rise to the resistance level of $1.4580, but then within the next three months it will correct down to $1.38/35.

Analysts at JPMorgan say that if the euro fails to overcome the level of $1.45, the exchange rate will decrease in the short term. Experts advise to buy the single currency on a decline.

Soros is fine.

)))))) Who are these "Bankhaus Metzler strategists"???

The same as at Alpari I understand)))

Ilap70:

Visitors to this site are not fleas! And the information here is for information, for the outlook. "And I'll tell you...". Tell you, it will be nice to take note. And for what not to waste 5 years, your vision of "squeezing out" and in profit "to be". We would be happy to "iron it out". There is another indicator in the archive. For the assessment of forum visitors. Thank you! Not advertising!

You are for information and I am for information :) I'm not against indictors... I use some of them myself, but this is a discussion of something else... That is, this thread is about traders who have their own strategies... and they're discussing trending based on their TS. Every topic has its place...why lump everything together. You gave me the link... tell me what this indicator shows...

margaret:

Billionaire investor George Soros believes that last week's decision by the ECB to raise its key interest rate to 1.25% was "inappropriate" as the ECB's uniform policy for all monetary union states and a strengthening currency would be extremely detrimental to peripheral countries in the region, which are forced to implement fiscal consolidation.

Strategists at Bankhaus Metzler believe that the period of the strong euro will soon come to an end. From their point of view, in the nearest future EUR/USD still has a chance to rise to the resistance level of $1.4580, but then within the next three months it will correct down to $1.38/35.

Analysts of JPMorgan note that if the euro does not manage to overcome the level of $1.45, the currency will decrease in the short term. Experts advise to buy the single currency on a decline.

Hello) It is interesting because according to the Woolf wave on the daily timeframe the pivot point is 1.4578.

dr.cent:

Soros is fine.

)))))) Who are these "Bankhaus Metzler strategists"???

The same as at Alpari I understand)))

Sorry. Who or what is ALPARI?

ReziDent:

Hello) It is interesting ..., because according to the Wolf waves the pivot point on the daily timeframe is 1.4578.

Hello Oleg, I've written my forecasts before... no change yet...

With VAs all the data are converging, so a pullback is coming...

margaret:
Excuse me. Who or what is ALPARI?
Alpari is the brokerage house I trade through :)
Reason: