Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 12

Signal USD - CAD SELL 0.9715 SL 0.98 TP1 0.9685 TP2 0.9660 TP3 0.9635

For those who will use my signals. Iron rule. Simple

Levels are easy to calculate, but to use them you have to keep in mind:

1.The hour must close above or below the corresponding level by 5-10 pips.
2. The movements in European currencies start after 10 am and before 8 pm Moscow time (the Yen and crosses through the Yen may also be active at night).
3. Levels prediction has a high probability of execution, but still only probability - do not forget about it.

Fartowiy:

I have already warned you to create a table of your signals and fill them in.

Direction of entry, currency
Opening time (specify broker)
Open price
Take profit price
Stop price
Close price
Closing time
Result in pips
Reason for closing (stop/arms/signal)

This is the table you will fill in and put your signals in. First your prediction and entry respectively, then how you closed the trade.

sergeev:

I have already warned you to create a table of your signals and fill them in.

Direction of entry, currency
Opening time (specify broker)
Opening price
Take profit price
Stop loss price
Close price
Closing time
Result in pips
Reason for closing (stop/handle/signal)

You will fill in this table and put your signals in it. First your forecast and entry respectively, then how you closed the trade.

Why do I need it? You can run it yourself. I am not encouraging anyone to use my signals. Everyone has their own trading system, you can check with my signals and choose your solutions.

Fartowiy:
Why do I need it? You can do it on your own. I am not asking anyone to use my signals. Everyone has their own trading system, you can compare it with my signals and choose your own solutions.

it's hard to see how you propose to trade from your fragmented phrases across the pages.

As you have already begun to post your entry points, you have to let the users see how accurate your signals are. This is what the people to whom you have addressed your messages have asked for.

You will also be interested to see your results by the end of the week or month.

Fartowiy very interesting strategy, but I can't get your indicators from the second page. Please upload them again, if you don't mind

Fartowiy:
Options!!! If this pair will not break through the level 0.97 again, the pair is likely to continue the upward movement to the next level of resistance 0.9831 and 0.9930.

valerij:
Fartowiy very interesting strategy, but I can't get your indicators from the second page. Please upload them again, if you don't mind
ok : ))))
Files:
1ssrc_1.mq4  8 kb

Second
Files:
1ssrc_1.ex4  8 kb

Fartowiy:
Second

thank you so much!
Reason: